prologue

[1 month ago]

„Oh fuck!" Louis cries as Harry pounds into his prostate. He could swear he can feel his brain melting away as the muscled arms hold him close to Harry's chest while he takes him doggy.

„Such a good girl.." his deep voice whispers in Louis ear as Harry increases his speed. Which causes Louis' jaw to slack and his eyes to roll into the back of his head.

„Fucking you're pussy so good, right" Louis can nearly not hear Harry's words as he seems do drift into another world. This is what he imagined what heaven feels like.

„Louis, baby, answer me" Harry pulls out of Louis' still tight hole and turns him around to look at his blissed out face. He softly slaps his cheek to bring Louis back to earth. Louis slowly blinks at him and starts to giggle.

„You good, love?" Harry asks chuckling at Louis' blissed out face. He pushes his dick back inside of Louis and starts thrusting slowly. Louis keens and wiggles against his dick as if to ask for more.

„You want more, baby?" The older asks lowly, already knowing the answer. What he didn't expect was for Louis to push Harry way from him. After his dick was out, Louis pushed Harry until he was sitting against the headboard of the bed and sat down on his lap, facing him with his back. The small boy leaned backwards until he hit Harry's chest. He then took his hands and placed them on his waist to tell Harry to lift him up. A couple second later Louis was sitting down on his lap with Harry's dick inside of him.

„Harry" Louis huffed, totally fucked out and started gently moving his hips in the figure eight. This caused Harry to moan while he wrapped his arms around Louis chest and stomach to pull him against himself.

„Come on, you can do it. Move those gorgeous hips of yours" Harry encourages the small boy on his lap while this one moves up and down on his cock. They both moan in unison.

„I- Harry! I-I feel you" Louis shutters out while moving his hand over Harry's big one on his stomach. Harry softly gasps into Louis ear as he feels his dick in the boys tummy. Harry plants his feet on the bed and starts fucking into Louis in a crazy speed. Louis going slack against him.

„Ohh!" Louis nearly screams as he tries to last longer. He wanted to cum at the same time as Harry.

„Wanna come? Yeah you wanna come, baby?" That sentence of Harry brings Louis over the edge as he comes heavier than he has ever cum. Stars start to appear in front of his eyes and he can only feel Harry's warm cum fills his hole.

[the next day]

Louis turned around in the comfy sheet trying to find the right position to continue his sleep. When he can't find one he starts rubbing his tired eyes, opening them after.

He looks around the room only to notice that he is alone. He hastily gets up from the bed not caring about walking around naked. Louis looks around in the whole hotel room only to find it empty. Absolutely no sign of the man, that fucked is brain out just a couple of hours ago.

„Everything is fine, Lou. He was just another fling" Louis tells himself as he starts getting dressed in the party dress he wore yesterday. He couldn't find his panties so he took his clutch and left the room without them.

Yesterday Ally and Kayla, Louis' best friends, finally convinced him to go on one of those VIP parties they go to every weekend. Louis always tells them no because he is just not the party-person. He is one of those who like to sit in coffee shop while doing work and listing to music or one of those who can walk around the park just smiling at nothing or one of those who help their older neighbours by taking the groceries up the stairs. His friends said he was an angel in person which he always blushed at.

And Harry wasn't just another fling. He was the first person that Louis touched in such an intimate way in over two years. Louis only really sleept with his past boyfriend, Danilo, who he hasn't seen since they broke up. He and Louis started dating during college, Danilo was 2 years older than Louis and they actually had a pretty good and healthy relationship. But when the older of the both finished college they just drifted apart. They are still good friends but don't see each other since Louis lives in London and Danilo somewhere in Italy.

Louis never really was in love with him, he only liked that someone finally liked him for what he was. Louis always loved crossdressing and doing his make-up that's why he got bullied in school. When he was younger he was ashamed of himself and what clothes he liked but then he met Kayla, Ally and Danilo. With their help and the support of his family he became the confident human he is now.

After Danilo left Louis finally felt like he could do whatever he wanted so he moved out of their apartment and started searching for a new one. He lived with his sister Lottie for one to two months before finding the perfect flat for himself. It was huge but since his dad was earning pretty good he paid for him until he could make his own money. Louis actually got one extra room that he still had no idea for but maybe he will find something to put in there.

When Louis was in his last year of college studying fashion design he had a 6 week long internship in Gucci and they told him that they would love for him to work with them after he finishes college. Which Louis obviously was going to.

Now 1 year later and he is living his best life. Working for Gucci, having a stable friend group and a healthy family. The only thing that he really missed was a person that will show him love that no one else could.
Louis just wanted to finally met his soulmate. A person that he will love without any conditions. And a person that will love him without any conditions.

And yesterday he thought he met that person in Harry but maybe that was just the hope in him.