She slammed the door before he could open his mouth. She locked the door once more before turning to look at her alarm.

It was 6 in the morning. She had only gotten 3 hours of sleep. She let out a groan and went over to the bathroom, which luckily was attached to her room. If there was one thing she was grateful for out of this whole thing, was that they each got their own bathroom.

Soon later, she was getting ready to head to Gryffindor tower. They didn't have classes today, and she was ready to sit around the fire with her friends like they used to.

Pulling on the black Hogwarts jumper her parents had gotten her, Hermione glancing around her room once more. It felt weird having a room to herself. She missed staying up with Parvati and Lavender already.

She left her room and muffled her groan. They were still here. Some of them looked over and scowled. She glared in return, locking her room before strolling out of the common room.

"What was she wearing?"Pansy questioned. Draco glanced over at her, raising an eyebrow. "Those were muggle jeans weren't they?"

Draco rolled his eyes. "The least she could do was wear wizarding robes" Tracey Davis scoffed.

"I know some people don't mind" Theo mumbled.

Draco barely looked up and caught Theo and Blaise smirking at him. He narrowed his eyes at them, before a smirk spread across his face. He moved his chess piece, "Checkmate"

-:-:-:-

Heading to Gryffindor tower, she noticed that there was new corridors added to the school. Having to memorize it all again would be a pain, she knew. With a sigh, she said the password and entered Gryffindor tower.

"Hermione!"

Her vision was filled with red hair before she could process the arms wrapped around her. She let out a laugh, "Good morning to you too Gin" Hermione grinned.

Ginny pulled away, and Hermione managed to see the rest of the common room. Harry And Ron were sitting in the arm chairs, and Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas were sitting on the couch.

"Morning 'Mione"Harry grinned. The others said their good mornings, all except for Ron.

"How was your night with Malfoy?" Ginny smirked, dangling her arm over Hermione's shoulder.

Hermione glared at her, "We have our separate rooms" She snapped. "Oh of course, I'm asking if you've killed him yet" Ginny said after sending her a wink.

Hermione pushed her away and Ginny laughed. "He brought his whole lot to the common room. I woke up to them screaming" She told, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Screaming?" Harry repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Death threats"Hermione rolled her eyes. "I step out of my room and they're all spread out. Then you see Nott and Parkinson on opposite sides of the room with their wands out"

"That must've been nice" Dean laughed at the unamused look on Hermione's face.

She scoffed, about to speak again before they heard footsteps behind them. They all turned to look toward the stairs and Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil appeared.