Was someone being murdered or something?

Can there never be a day with no violence in this life?

I turned around on my feet and walked to the door of the restroom, opening it up and looking into the distance of the hallway.

Dahyun was being held back by Jeongyeon as she was yelling out whatever while Nayeon was knelt down beside Chaeyoung. The blood on the floor hinted me that someone was hit good.

I walked towards the situation and soon Chaeyoung stood up and was launching herself at Dahyun who quickly shut up with insulting my student.

When she raised her fist, I decided to make myself known.

"Son Chaeyoung!" I exclaimed when she was 2 meters away from hitting the redhead.

My heels echoed throughout the hallway as I went towards the shorter girl who was now looking at me- the area underneath her nose covered in blood.

She soon turned her head back around to Dahyun and that's when I grabbed her hand, lowering it down beside her.

I took the girl with me with my arm around her shoulder to my classroom.

I had to know the situation first before acting upon this.

But I wanted to start the conversation easy at first.

"How have you been doing?"

Chaeyoung gave me a weirded out look, which was understandable. It's an out of place question for what I just saw.

"I've been doing fine." Was what the girl told me with no added things.

My eyes met hers.

"What happened?" I asked her when neither of us said anything.

Her head then hung low and the blood started to flow again, but she didn't notice.

"It's.. complicated." I heard her murmur after a while before looking back up at me, "But Dahyun got angry because of something that happened and flew at me, which resulted in.. all of this."

"And I assume she hit you first?" I asked as I opened my drawer and got a tissue for the girl.

She nodded.

A little sigh left my mouth before I pushed the tissue into her hand. Chaeyoung gave me a confused face as she looked at me.

"Your nose." I chuckled at her and pointed to the blood that was coming out of her nostril.

She gave me a small 'oh' before wiping the blood away with the tissue.

"Please be careful next time. I don't know what made her so mad but she can do a lot of damage to you if you do it again." I told her before giving her some extra tissues.

I got up and walked over to her. The girl turned to me and I bent down infront of her, "Let me take a look."

Chaeyoung removed the tissue from her nose and let me take a look, but I couldn't figure out what she had.