Instead I leaned in towards her automatically.

A pink tint was starting to show on her cheeks, overpowering the blush she already had from her makeup.

It was cute.

Nayeon was cute.

I got taken out of my staring contest by Jeongyeon putting her finger into my ear, which made me groan out loud and grab onto her finger.

"Ow, ow, ow!" The blonde whined as I twisted her finger, "Jihyo!"

After a while I finally let go.

The girl glared at me and held her finger as if it was her child.

"You're mean." Is what she told me.

I rolled my eyes at her, "And you're disgusting for putting your finger into my ear." She finally shut up after that.

"You two really are something." I heard Nayeon laugh as she looked between the both of us.

A smile tugged at my lips as I looked at her bunny teeth.

Jeongyeon kicked my leg under the table, signaling me that I was giving myself away.

I straightened my posture and covered my mouth, attempting to stop smiling but it seemed like the most difficult thing in the world right now.

When after 5 seconds I still couldn't get myself together, I got up.

"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be back soon."

Right after that I left the table and the room, walking along the hallway to go to the restroom of the teacher's.

I still felt somewhat flustered by Nayeon. The only thing she did was smile, and it melted me from the inside.

It was embarrassing.

I pushed the door of the restroom open and walked in, rushing inside and just standing infront of the mirror once I was inside.

My eyes scanned my face and needless to say- I surely was blushing.

I placed my hands against my cheeks to feel how bad it was, and it seemed like I almost burned my palms.

What the actual fuck was Nayeon doing to me?

"God." I muttered under my breath and leaned down by the sink, drinking some water in attempt to calm my heart.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

My head raised up right after I heard someone familiar yell out in the distance.

"I'll teach you!"

Another fight, just great!

I shook my head and stood up straight, checking my outfit and correcting it where it was wrinkled.

Just then I heard a scream that rippled through my body.

"Hey!"

More screams and yelling followed soon after.