Chapter 137 Burning 

the
  next day.

  As soon as it was dawn, the loudspeakers in the village rang.

  "Every family pays attention, the brick kiln is about to be ignited. If you have nothing to do, come to watch the fun and witness the moment when our Shibei Village takes off." Li Shizhu's passionate voice sounded over the village.

  Soon every household rang out.

  In the yard of Lao Li Tou's house, except for Lao Li Tou who got up early and squatted on the roof in a daze, Li Mingyue got up early to practice exercises according to the biological clock he developed, and the others were woken up by the sound of the horn.

  "Mingyue, what happened?" Mai Lili came out and asked.

  Li Mingyue said loudly: "Sister Mai, the brick factory in the village is going to be set on fire. The captain asked the big guys to watch the fun. Do you want to go? My grandfather and I plan to go, and we will cook breakfast when I get back."

  There was a pause in the room. Later, Gu Shijie's voice came: "I'll go and see, you all go first, I'll go in a while."

  Zhang Junbo opened the door and walked out while buttoning his padded jacket, "Master, I'll go with you."

  During this time he He has also been busy with the work of the brick factory. Of course, he wants to see such a big event today, and he is the number one worker of the brick factory in Shibei Village appointed by Li Shizhu.

  As soon as Shen Xiaoqin and Mai Lili discussed it, they hurriedly dressed and went out to see the ignition.

  They have an intuition that this may really be the moment to witness the prosperous history of Shibei Village, and they will regret it for a lifetime if they don't watch it.

  The wide brick factory was full of people. Except for the nursing baby and the elderly who were inconvenient to move around, almost all the people from Shibei Village came.

  Everyone was excited and solemn, and surrounded the brick kiln three times and three times, especially at the ignition ports, which were crowded with people.

  Each ignition port is equipped with two burners, one for burning firewood and one for fan.

  In the crowd, as soon as Old Lady Gao saw Old Man Li, she squeezed over.

  "Li Dahu, do you think the bricks from the first kiln can be fired well?"

  Old man Li glanced at her. This old lady really doesn't know how to speak. It must be possible!
  "Don't worry."

  After hearing this, Mrs. Gao felt relieved, and she didn't know why, but she was convinced of Mr. Li now.

  Li Baoling squeezed to Li Mingyue excitedly, took her hand, and asked, "Sister Mingyue, are you excited? I'm a little nervous."

  Li Mingyue looked at Li Shizhu and technician Feng in the distance, and said to Li Baoling with a smile: "I'm also a little nervous."

  Then Li Baoling took out something from her pocket and secretly stuffed it into Li Mingyue's hand, "Sister Mingyue, I'll give you a piece of this, I heard that eating it will relieve tension."

  Li Mingyue looked down, Isn't it the chocolate she gave Gao Feng Harvest a few days ago!
  Hey, this kid Gao Fengshou is really good!

  She gave Gao Fengshou two pieces of chocolate in total. It seems that Gao Fengshou gave both to Li Baoling.

  "No, it doesn't work for me to eat anything. I won't be nervous when the fire starts," she said with a smile.

  Seeing Li Mingyue smiling, Li Baoling always felt that Li Mingyue knew something. She stuck out her tongue and took the chocolate back.

  The big guys were huddled together in a lively and lively manner, and suddenly they heard a "crackling" from behind, and everyone turned around, only to see a few people from Chang Sanbao, or a spatula, a sickle, a hoe, etc., beating happily.

  Technician Feng asked Li Shizhu in surprise, "What's this for?"

  Li Shizhu said happily: "There should be firecrackers, but if you don't have the money to buy them, you can only use this instead."

  Technician Feng: "..."

  Talented, really talent!

  The auspicious time has come, and Li Shizhu loudly announced in the eyes of the big guys: "Ignition!"

  Two brick kilns, more than a dozen craters were lit at the same time.

  Thick smoke rose from the tall chimneys, surging towards the vast sky.   When technician Feng

  saw the thick smoke, he couldn't help but say: "Okay, this brick will definitely be burnt, you can put your heart in your stomach."

  "Why?"

Long memory!
  "Experience, specific principles, don't ask me, I don't know." He said simply as a bachelor.

  Li Shizhu hehe laughed.

  The big guys watched for a while, and then dispersed in twos and threes, each going back to their respective homes. Of course, the person in charge of watching the fire had to stay and wait for the family to deliver meals.

  After dinner, many people who had nothing to do gathered at the brick factory again, chatting, or watching fireworks. Anyway, they were at ease here.

  The brick kiln burned for a day and a night. When the fire went out, Zhou Heng came back from the city, along with Xu Yingna, who had returned from visiting relatives.

  Zhou Heng directly handed a messenger bag to Li Mingyue.

  "Here's something for you."

  Li Mingyue took it and felt the heavy weight of the schoolbag. She thought it was a book that Zhou Heng picked up at the waste collection station. She was so happy and thanked: "Thank you, Brother Zhou."

  Zhou Heng waved his hand and glanced at it. The smile on her face was as if the girl had become really good-looking, and her eyebrows were as bright as green mountains and green waters.

  Li Mingyue went back to the house and took out the contents of the bag, three new brushes of different thicknesses, two new books, and a stack of cut rice paper.

  Everything is new, definitely not from the scrap collection station, I am afraid that Zhou Heng bought it at the Xinhua Bookstore with his own money.

  She thought about it and went out to find Zhou Heng.

  "Brother Zhou, did you spend a lot of money buying things for me?"

  Zhou Heng nodded frankly.

  Li Mingyue smiled and asked, "Then is there anything you need me to do for you?"

  Everything she likes and needs, naturally she won't return it, but she can't take it in vain.

  Zhou Heng raised his eyebrows and glanced at her, then looked at the mountains in the distance, "I heard that there are a lot of rabbits haunting in winter, I want to go to the mountains to confuse rabbits, can you accompany me to go there?

  " Li Mingyue will have much better luck and gain more.

  As soon as Li Mingyue heard this request, she agreed without thinking, and followed 999 up the mountain to hunt, which was no different from lying to earn money.

  But when Zhou Heng went out to see the brick kiln, she remembered the last time she encountered a wild boar on the mountain. At that time, she made up her mind not to go to the mountain again.

  What about this?
  I promised Zhou Heng, but I don't want to go back.

  Then don't tell grandpa, go quietly, without grandpa.

  And during this period of time, her luck value not only turned positive, but also increased a lot, and now it is less than 100%, so she should not be so unlucky.

  In order to be safer, Li Mingyue decided to find a way to increase his luck value again.

  She and Zhou Heng inquired about the situation of the three of Gaotieshan in the brick factory in the city, and then went to Gaotieshan's house, Director Ma's house, and Wan Sihai's house one by one, and took the initiative to inform them of their situation.

  With such an operation, her luck value increased by six points.

  Then she made another suggestion to Li Shizhu. In the future, when making blanks, two words "good bricks" will be printed on each brick, and this kind of small work can be handed over to the teenagers in the school to practice labor.

  Li Shizhu accepted this opinion, and even technician Feng was very interested when he heard it. He thought it was not a bad thing, so he could give it a try.

  Li Mingyue's luck value increased by another four points.

  The bricks were out of the kiln, and the big guys gathered at the brick factory again to watch the fun. They touched the freshly baked bricks one by one, and their faces were full of love, just like touching their own new-born cubs.

  The bricks were burned successfully, and technician Feng successfully completed the task and planned to leave Shibei Village.

  He said to Li Shizhu: "There is nothing wrong with you here, I have to go, I feel homesick, and when I leave, I don't need to bring anything with me;
  the first time I traveled for so long, the children in the family must miss me. It is estimated that when I go back, they will have to ask me what I want to eat, thinking that I will bring them delicious food when I go on a business trip.

  Shibei Village is a good place. I feel like I have grown meat these days. I really envy you for having fresh vegetables in winter. Eat." The

  hint couldn't be more obvious, wasn't he just thinking about those two baskets of vegetables.

  Li Shizhu clapped his hands, "You wait, I'll come when I go." Then he ran to Old Li Tou's house.

  Li Mingyue had prepared two baskets of vegetables for a long time, and almost picked bald heads in the vegetable shed.

  She said to Li Shizhu, "You have to tell Technician Feng that, in order to thank him for giving us guidance in Shibei Village, I picked him the best vegetables in the shed."

  Technician Feng knew, and gratefully said: "I heard that Many things in your village are inseparable from that Li Mingyue, she will definitely have great prospects in the future."

  Then Li Mingyue's luck value increased by three points.