Chapter 127 Squatting to vote

  The quiet air was broken by a hoarse shout.

  "Two cents! I'm willing to earn two cents!"

  When everyone looked back, it was Old Man Li who was shouting while pulling his neck. He was so excited that his neck stretched two inches.

  Mrs. Gao's eyes lit up: Oh, this old man ran away there! Looking at this situation, it is obvious that she knows the inside story. Don't think that she doesn't know. These days, Li Shizhu always runs to the old Li Tou's house.

  You have to get in front of the big guy to inquire about the inside story and make the right choice as soon as possible.

  Chang Sanbao exclaimed: "Master, you have old arms and legs. Even if the brick burning factory is built, you will not be able to do that work. You can earn at most one share of money.

  " Rural people will plant.

  Old man Li made a cut, ignoring the slickness of Chang Sanbao. He turned his head and asked Li Shizhu: "Captain, tell me, can I earn the money from the brick factory?"

  Li Shizhu waited for Old Man Li's words, and immediately said loudly: "This brick factory belongs to our production team. Industry, as long as you support the construction of our production team in Shibei Village, no matter whether you can burn bricks or not, you can share a share of the profits of the brick factory."

  Everyone suddenly boiled.

  The main reason is that setting up a brick burning factory is too big, so big that you can't sleep well for three days and three nights. Even if you fall asleep, you have to mumble in your dreams if this is true.

  Everyone either asked Li Shizhu loudly, or discussed with each other, which was extremely noisy for a while.

  Li Baoling and two other girls from the third grade class stood around Li Mingyue.

  Li Baoling asked Li Mingyue: "Sister Mingyue, do you think our children will be able to share the money from the brick factory?"

  Zhao Xiaolan, who snuck up, pricked up her ears.

  Li Mingyue smiled and said, "Yes, the brick factory belongs to the production team. We are all members of the production team. As long as the production team makes money, we can share it."

  A few girls cheered, and when they got home, they told their family members that they must support the captain to set up the factory.

  Wan Dahai and Chang Sanbao, who went to the brick factory with Li Shizhu a few years ago, have a say.

  Wan Dahai said to the people around him: "The brick factory has been making money for a long time, and the people who buy bricks can't line up. They all give cash, not credit."

  Chang Sanbao said: "If we can build a brick factory in our village, we will At that time, we will use our nostrils to look at people, and the old man is full of arrogance."

  Someone laughed: "Your nostrils are really capable, you can still look at people, you turn your head to the back and use your nostrils to see who it is."

  Chang Sanbao giggled immediately Demonstration, hands on hips, head held high, and learned ten percent of the arrogance of the Qiyuan Town commune people.

  Just as he turned his head, someone grabbed his ear.

  Oops, he was so startled that he didn't even see anyone clearly, so he just screamed.

  "Damn it, let go, I was wrong."

  Shibei Village felt that he was the only one who twisted his ears so much.

  The crowd laughed.

  Compared with Chang Sanbao's rudeness, Wan Dahai was much more serious. He accidentally told the story of going to Qiyuan Town Commune that day, so that everyone knew that they and the captain had been mercilessly humiliated by others. .

  This suddenly aroused the hearts of the people.

  What? !

  Wouldn't I just give you a brick on credit, do you need to show your face and humiliate people?

  And it was their production team captain who was humiliated, which was equivalent to humiliating all of them, and also equivalent to rubbing their Shibei Village on the ground.

  Dry!
  "Captain, we must build a brick factory and show it to Qiyuan Town. If there is a brick factory, we can have it too!"

  "Yes, can't we just burn a few pieces and turn our heads? We can also do Shibei Village. Burn it, it's better than his."

  Some people were very rational and asked: "How much does it cost to build a brick factory? Do you have to pay for it? We really have no money."

  Others said: "No one in our village has ever burned bricks. Can it be built?" The

  proponent of building a brick factory immediately replied for Li Shizhu: "Didn't the captain just say that the technicians from the county town will come to guide us, and our village can send three people to the county town to study for a month, and there are more Wages."

  And wages, wages!
  A lot of people patted their thighs with a "snack—", oops, they forgot the most important thing.

  Regardless of whether his factory can be built or not, he can now send people to the brick factory in the city to work for a month, with wages.

  This is a real benefit and must be fought for.

  Madam Gao grabbed Old Man Li's jacket.

  "Don't be alarmed, first tell me it's better to go to the brick factory in the city to study, or stay in the village to build?"

  Mrs. Gao is a more rational person, and was not immediately carried away by the matter of going to work in the city to earn wages. It's only been a month in the city, and I don't have money for food, drink, and shelter, maybe I don't earn enough to spend.

  Old Man Li was taken aback and pulled his padded jacket hard, but he didn't pull Mrs. Gao.

  Emma, ​​as expected of a hand who can pull out the old man's hair.

  He had no choice but to say, "Oh, you, just listen to it. After listening, you can decide. The captain hasn't finished speaking yet."

  Oh?
  There's a backstroke.

  Mrs. Gao understood, she let go of Mr. Li's jacket and smiled, "I'll give you some cow dung when I go back."

  Mrs. Gao, who got the inside story, calmly watched the others surrounding Li Shizhu to fight for it. Three places to study in the county seat.

  Li Shizhu was pulled by this one, that one, and some people twisted his waist.

  Suddenly, Li Shizhu jumped up high, covering his butt with one hand, three points of anger, five points of shame, and two points of panic.

  who is it?

  Who touched his ass? !
  He looked around at the people around him, and finally locked his suspicious eyes on Mrs. Wu.

  When Mrs. Wu received Li Shizhu's sight, she smiled at him, "eldest nephew, can my son go to work in the city?"

  Li Shizhu silently swallowed the old blood.

  Don't shout, Old Man Li's lessons are there. If he shouts out, what if Mrs. Wu wrongs him, then his wife will definitely let him kneel on the washboard.

  Li Shizhu turned grief and anger into strength, and slapped the table in front of him.

  "Bang!" With a sound, the table was knocked down by him.

  The people around said "Oops, Oops" to avoid them.

  "Bring the table to me, you all walk away, go downstairs, whoever comes over, the brick factory and the greenhouse will have no share!"

  Li Shizhu roared ruthlessly, startling everyone.

  The two of them brought the table to them, and the others tutted back.

  The old man Li in the crowd rolled his eyes, thinking that Shi Zhuzi must have been taken advantage of, otherwise he would be so angry.

  Li Shizhu stood tall on the table and shouted, "Quiet!" The

  courtyard instantly became quiet.

  Li Shizhu added: "Now raise your hands to vote, those who agree to build a brick factory will raise their hands."

  He suddenly received a wink from Old Man Li, and quickly changed his mouth: "If you don't agree with building a brick factory, you don't need to raise your hands. Change all to squat on the ground."

  Everyone: Well, this is very captain.

  Without saying a word, he squatted on the ground.