Chapter 102 A handful of bitter tears

  Watching everyone laugh, Li Mingyue sighed: Just tell me, what is the fate of her and her grandfather.

  The oxygen concentration in the shed will decrease at night, but it's only been dark now, and it's only been a while since her grandfather and Li Shizhu went in. They fainted within an hour, and the kerosene lamps are usually placed inside. , but today Gu Shijie took it out to add oil and forgot to put it in.

  Anyway, as long as people are unlucky, God will create conditions for you without conditions.

  And there was nothing wrong with Zhang Junbo going in, and nothing wrong with Zhou Heng going in, so she slapped her foot when she went in.

  Or people's luck value is low!
  After Mai Lili brought water and wiped the dirt on Li Mingyue's face, Zhou Heng looked at her feet.

  "I'll press it for you, so that the qi and blood can circulate faster, and it can be healed faster, but it's a little painful, you can bear it." He said.

  Li Mingyue nodded in pain, and she would endure the pain.

  Zhou Heng grabbed Li Mingyue's feet and ankles, and everyone was shocked when they heard it.

  Li Mingyue clenched her teeth tightly, not making a sound, only her face was flushed red.

  She has to feel the pain well, work hard to improve her luck, make her fortune soar, and make all the bad luck and all the misfortunes unable to climb up her and her grandfather!

  After pressing her feet, a thin layer of sweat was already on her head.

  Zhang Junbo gave her a thumbs up, worthy of being Master's granddaughter, it was so painful that she was able to keep silent.

  At this time, Li Shizhu woke up, and as soon as he woke up, he asked, "What's wrong with me? Where is my uncle?"

  Gu Shijie walked over to help him up, then pointed to the old man next to him and said, "Master hasn't Wake up, it should be soon."

  Li Shizhu turned his head to look at the old man Li, but couldn't see anything unusual, and he thought he fell asleep.

  "Did you get us out?"

  Zhou Heng nodded and said, "The oxygen level in the vegetable shed was low at night, and you both fainted, but it wasn't serious."

  Li Shizhu was stunned, it was the first time he heard such a thing He said, "I mean, don't go into the vegetable shed easily at night? If you go in, you will get dizzy?"   Zhou

  Heng nodded: "If you want to go in, you'd better open the door to ventilate."

The old man Li who came here burst into bitter tears. Wasn't he afraid that he would eat a piece of meat? He didn't say that he had to eat it, just because of such a thing, he almost explained it today.

  At this time, Old Man Li also opened his eyes leisurely.

  As soon as Old Man Li opened his eyes, he saw Li Shizhu looking at him and shedding tears.

  what's wrong? I didn't expect Shi Zhu to have such deep feelings for him, and I was very moved for a while.

  "Zhuzi, your uncle is well, it's not that easy to die, don't cry. If I really have something to do, just take care of my bright moon for me."

  Li Shizhu's bitter tears disappeared instantly, "Who is crying! You can live longer than anyone else!"

  Old Man Li was surprised: "What am I tossing about? By the way, we won't know why we are chatting and chatting.

  " Understand, co-author Li didn't know that he couldn't stay in the shed at night, so he didn't want to say anything.

  In his last breath, he made a complicated "Uncle—" and closed his eyes.

  Old man Li looked inexplicable, blinked and blinked again, this guy was complaining to him.

  Oh, by the way, how did they get dizzy?

  He turned to his granddaughter and comforted him, "Zao'er, grandpa is fine." Then he asked Zhou Heng again: "Zhou Xiaozi, what's the matter with us?"

  Li Mingyue's eyes filled with tears, and grandpa was always thinking about himself, for grandpa's sake. , she must work hard.

  Zhou Heng repeated to him what he had just explained to Li Shizhu.

  It was so!
  Old Man Li instantly understood the complex meaning in Li Shizhu's expression, he cleared his throat and forced a smile.

  "Shi Zhuzi, uncle really didn't want to do you, uncle is also a victim, we can only say that we are unlucky."

  Li Shizhu quit, "Uncle, you are unlucky, I am lucky, the stone flying in the sky never Don't hit me, the birds never pull me on the head, I can't walk without a foot, I haven't choked on water, and I've never been slapped by an old lady."

  Seeing that he had to count his own dark history, Old Man Li compromised. , "Okay, okay, okay, it's my bad luck, don't talk about it."

  He turned his head and told his granddaughter: "Zao'er, go get your Uncle Shizhu some newspapers, he wants to read them; Bring him a piece of pork."

  This time he really blamed him, and he could only make up for it by cutting the meat.

  Hearing this, Li Shizhu no longer complained, and straightened his expression, "Uncle, this is a big event, fortunately we have a great fate, fortunately you have a few educated youths in your family who know a lot, you can pay attention in the future, even if you want to When you build a greenhouse, you have to make it clear to the big guy."

  A few educated youths listened with doubts on their faces. What does 'build a greenhouse in the future' mean?
  Li Mingyue's feet were inconvenient, Mai Lili went to get the newspaper for her, and Xu Yingna went to get the meat.

  Li Shizhu stayed for a while, feeling that his mind was completely clear, and then he took a few newspapers and a piece of wild boar and left.

  That night, Li Mingyue tossed and turned in the middle of the night, and only fell asleep in the second half of the night.

  She got up late the next day, and when she got up, she saw that Mai Lili and Xu Yingna had already made breakfast for her, and she felt a little embarrassed for a while.

  "Mingyue, when you got up, does your foot still hurt?" Mai Lili asked concernedly when Li Mingyue walked out of the room.

  Li Mingyue smiled and said, "It doesn't hurt so much. Brother Zhou's craftsmanship is still very good."

  When it came to Zhou Heng, Mai Lili was only convinced, she nodded in agreement.

  "Go wash up quickly. I'll leave you a pot for your breakfast. We'll go to school first. You can take a day off at home today. Anyway, the things taught in class are very simple for you, so don't worry."

  Li Mingyue was about to say thank you when she was stopped by Mai Lili, "It's an outsider to say thank you, you said that you are my sister."

  She had no choice but to smirk in response.

  So Li Mingyue stayed at home.

  She went to her grandfather's house to have a look first. Grandpa had already woken up, and now he and Zhang Junbo are making wicker baskets.

  It seems to be all right!
  Seeing Li Mingyue, Old Man Li asked with concern, "How are your feet?" In the morning, he heard the stupid apprentice talk about his granddaughter's slashed foot.

  "It's much better, Grandpa."

  "Just sit on the kang when you have nothing to do, take good care of it, and call Xiaobo to help you with anything."

  "Well, I know." Li Mingyue reassured Grandpa before going to wash up and have breakfast.

  She had just finished eating when Zhang Junbo entered the kitchen, grabbed the bowl from her hand, and started washing it.

  "Master asked me to wash the dishes, you can go back to the room and rest."

  Li Mingyue wanted to argue: "I have no major problems with my feet, I can wash them." In the end, Zhang Junbo, a big man, grabbed her like a chicken. The back collar of the padded jacket was pulled out.

  All right!