Chapter 97

  Lucky Li Mingyue saw that An Lanjuan had misunderstood and misunderstood that they were here to deliver food, so she quickly explained.

  "Auntie An, we didn't make this trip specially. My grandfather just happened to come to the county town to deliver willow baskets to the purchasing station of the supply and marketing cooperative, so I came along."

  It was delivered by the way.

  An Lanjuan didn't care whether they brought vegetables to the city from Shibei Village, anyway, she had suffered the love of delivering vegetables in winter, and with Zhou Heng in the middle, she couldn't let people go like this.

  She forced people to sit on the sofa and went to the kitchen to pour everyone a cup of hot water.

  Old man Li didn't expect this seemingly aloof woman to be so warm and hospitable. He said to his heart, who said that my family's Zao'er had bad luck, and that I was lucky enough to meet such a good person?

  Zhang Junbo was amazed in his heart, his master is really low-key, knowing such a powerful person, he can usually be silent.

  If you want to change him, you must often hang up and show off to others.

  Sitting down again, An Lanjuan asked about their basket delivery.

  "Do your grandfather and this young man weave baskets? What kind of baskets do you make? How much did you give to the supply and marketing agency this time?"

  This time Old Man Li said something. of kindness.

  An Lanjuan:
  Oh mom, what's this look like? !
  I just heard Old Man Li say, "This time we sent ten baskets. My apprentice is better at weaving baskets than me, but he is not very honest and likes tossing around. This time, the tossing baskets are only liked by little girls and dolls. If you don't want it, it will accumulate dust if you want it."

  He paused, then squeezed a smile, "We brought a few and put them at the door, why don't you take a look? If you like it, I'll leave it for you. It also saves us having to carry it back again, which takes up a lot of space, and the bus cost an extra 30 cents for the ticket when we came."

  Zhang Junbo glanced at Master and said to himself, Master, you were so stingy with the old man before, why are you so generous to this aunt.

  When An Lanjuan heard what Old Man Li said, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of baskets the little girls and dolls liked.

  "Then why don't I take a look."

  If it was really good, she would stay or give it away.

  It really saves these people the trouble to bring them back, and then there is a reason to give Old Man Li some money.

  People can still think of giving her two dishes, and she is really thinking about being able to eat tomatoes, beans, eggplants, etc., so they will get closer to everyone. Next time they can't say they will really give her a gift. Come to other dishes.

  When Zhang Junbo heard this, he immediately got up and walked out, and brought in his string of dustbins from the outside.

  An Lanjuan liked it as soon as she saw it. It was the first time she saw a dust basket that was so neatly and neatly woven.

  She thinks that vase is the most suitable for her mother-in-law who likes to arrange flowers. Her mother-in-law will definitely like it.

  And this boxy little basket is perfect for her sewing kit and other gadgets.

  There is also that basket, which can be used to put fruit, yes, you can get another ball of wool.

  "You leave these for me, I like them very much." She said with a smile.

  When Zhang Junbo heard it, he grinned and said bluntly, "If you like it, I'll make up a few for you next time, and I'll have other tricks. You can also say what you want, and I can try it. Maybe I'll make it up."

  Old Man Li glanced at this kid, and his proud tail was raised again, didn't he!
  A few people were talking when the door of her study opened. Director Qin walked out with a bald middle-aged man. When he saw a bunch of people in the room, he was stunned.

  Everyone heard the movement and looked towards the door of the study.

  An Lanjuan smiled and said, "Old Qin, Xiaoheng is here, along with Mingyue, Grandpa Mingyue, and Grandpa Mingyue's apprentice."

  "Mingyue is a kind-hearted child. Vegetables are grown in the vegetable shed. They specially brought us two handfuls of spinach and leeks. Look, how fresh and tender."

  "This is the first time I can eat such freshness in winter. What about green leafy vegetables?"

  Director Qin smiled and said "Oh", praising Zhou Heng: "What Xiao Heng wants to do has never been done before, I already knew that Xiao Heng can do it no matter where he is. It 's coming."

  "This dish is good." The bald man suddenly came over and picked up the spinach on the small coffee table.

  An Lanjuan smiled and said, "No, I picked the land early in the morning and sent it to me without any delay."

  "Oh, yes." She turned to Old Man Li and the others and said, "This is our unit's logistics management. Director Xu Guangning ." Old Man Li

  and others had already stood up and nodded to Director Xu cautiously, "Hello."

  Xu Guangning asked Old Man Li, "Master, is this the vegetable you grew?

  " Zhou Heng valued it very much, so he said, "The vegetable shed was built by Zhou Heng, and the vegetables were sown by my granddaughter. Usually, everyone would help take care of them when they were free. When they were busy, my apprentice and I took care of them."

  Xu Guangning asked again. : "Do you have a lot of vegetables?" When the

  weather is cold and winter begins, the food in the cafeteria of the unit is either cabbage or radish, and you can't see any green at all. If you can get some fresh vegetables to improve the unit's employees, it will definitely be better. Welcomed by everyone.

  Zhou Heng seemed to see through Xu Guangning's plan at once, and interjected: "Not much, enough for the family to eat."

  Xu Guangning thought he didn't want to share some, so he smiled: "If you can share some, our unit can give it to you. Some compensation, food, food stamps, money, all are easy to negotiate."

  When Old Man Li and Zhang Junbo heard this, their eyes widened, and their hearts were very moved.

  My darling, I would like to satisfy my cravings by planting a la carte food, but I didn't expect to be able to exchange food for money and tickets, so I really want to agree!
  It's a pity that they can eat, but they can't be the masters. After all, the vegetable shed was built at Zhou Heng's expense, and a few educated youths usually take care of it.

  The master and apprentice looked at each other, and both saw the word 'regret' in each other's eyes.

  Zhou Heng rejected Xu Guangning, "Our shed is relatively small and can't supply a canteen." In the

  end, Xu Guangning could only regret not to force it, but he did not give up completely, and said to Old Man Li, "If you have any extra, feel free to send it to you. Come, I want all of them."

  When Director Qin sent Xu Guangning back to return, he also sat down and said a few words to Old Man Li and the others.

  "Xiaoheng, fresh vegetables in winter are very scarce. Your vegetable greenhouse is the only one in Jinning County. I think there will be many people who will miss it in the future."

  "If possible, go back with your production team. The cadres discussed the possibility of expanding production next year, which can also be regarded as a contribution to your village and Jinning County."

  Zhou Heng frowned for a while, and nodded, "I will consider it."

  On the way back, Old Man Li sighed: "We are so lucky. Xiaobo's dustbins have all been sold, and there is a big opportunity to send vegetables."

  An Lanjuan gave two yuan and a bag of oranges, saying that it was the money from those dustbins . , don't do it yet.

  Li Mingyue shook his head: "It's not that we are lucky, it's because there is Big Brother Zhou, with him, luck is not bad."