Chapter 27 Traces of a scumbag 

In the

  end, Mrs. Gao promised to give the educated youth a basket of her own dishes, and repeatedly stated: "This is for a few teachers, Li Dahu, don't want to eat it, you will be unlucky if you eat it."

  Li Mingyue : ......

  This curse is really poisonous, their grandfather and grandson are unlucky enough.

  But Old Man Li wouldn't take her curse seriously. Anyway, their grandfathers and educated youths ate in the same pot, and he also made a request.

  "Don't just pick the leaves of vegetables. Mai and the others like to eat tomatoes and cucumbers. Bring more of those things."

  Mrs. Gao was so choked that she really planned to cut some leeks or something, and then pick two pumpkins. Now is the time when there is a shortage of food, and I am very hungry. Even eating a raw tomato can make me hungry, and there are not many tomatoes left in her vegetable garden.

  Damn old man!

  She gave Old Man Li a fierce look.

  Mrs. Gao led her grandson away again, and when she stopped where there was no one, she twisted Gao Harvest's ears.

  "You stinky boy, where did you get the jujube?"

  Gao Fengshou cried out in pain, and he knew that when Li Mingyue said the jujube thing just now, it must be bad.

  Li Mingyue looked at her grandfather's head, which increased by two points, and said to her heart that Grandma Gao was really duplicitous to her grandfather, and she didn't know if it was good or not.

  While eating lunch, Mai Lili and Xu Yingna looked at Old Man Li with gossip in her eyes. Taking advantage of Old Man Li not paying attention, she searched up and down, left, right, left and right, as if trying to spot Old Man Li. How did she turn her face away from Mrs. Gao when she raised her pants.

  Even Shen Xiaoqin glanced at Old Man Li from time to time, trying to find traces of a scumbag from the old face full of ravines.

  Li Mingyue discovered their abnormality, misunderstood them for a while, and explained embarrassingly:

  "I agreed to let Gao Fengshou come without your consent. If you don't want to teach Gao Fengshou, I will tell him."

  Mai Lili immediately shook her head: "No, let him come."

  They heard clearly what Old Man Li had just said to get vegetables for them.

  Anyway, it's herding sheep... Teaching, teaching three is teaching, teaching one more is also teaching, and they can change a basket of vegetables, they just want to say who still wants to come? Li Mingyue's family is fine, except for the lack of vegetables.

  They are not good at doing farm work. They finally gained some self-confidence from teaching children to learn 123... let's have more self-confidence.

  After eating, when Mai Lili and several female educated youths left the dining table, Old Man Li grabbed Zhou Heng who was about to leave.

  Zhou Heng turned around and saw Old Man Li said with a bit of shyness: "Why are those girls peeking at me today, it makes me nervous, can you tell them euphemistically, I have only one thing in my heart in my life. Grandma Mingyue is a woman." Gu Shijie, who had

  not left the main room, said, "."

  Who am I? Where am I? what did I do?
  Zhou Heng: "."

  Why did you let him say it euphemistically?
  Old Man Li said confidently, "You are a group, but you are a man, and you are lucky and won't be beaten, so of course you are the most suitable."

  Zhou Heng's cheeks twitched, you know that you will be beaten!

  Even so, he also noticed that during the meal, Mai Lili and the three of them looked strange and kept peeking at Old Man Li.

  So after he came out of the main room where he ate, he stood in the courtyard for a while, and then went to the Westinghouse entrance.

  "Did something happen today?"

  He asked without thinking. At the door, Xu Yingna looked back at Mai Lili and Shen Xiaoqin who were also dazed, and then shook her head at Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng sent the message directly: "Uncle Li said that he only has Grandma Mingyue in his heart in his life, and you peeked at him to make him very nervous." He walked away after the message.

  The three of Xu Yingna looked at each other for a few seconds, and then Westinghouse burst into laughter.

  For the next few days, the three of them couldn't help but laugh every time they saw Old Man Li.

  The rain stopped in the afternoon, and everyone went to the production team to lead the work when they were notified. Mai Lili and others wailed and continued to work.

  When mowing the grass, Li Mingyue and Li Baoling met Gao Harvest.

  Li Mingyue asked, "Gao Fengshou, are you sure you want to come to my house to study?" In the

  morning, Mrs. Gao didn't explicitly agree, and if Gao Fengshou really came, it would be better to say some things in advance.

  Li Baoling was surprised, but she didn't interrupt, just looked at Gao Fengshou.

  When Gao Fengshou received Li Baoling's surprise, he felt a little happy, he puffed out his chest slightly, and affirmed to Li Mingyue: "Come."

  "If you want to come, you can't fish for three days and two days for netting, otherwise I... and Baoling I look down on you."

  Gao Fengshou gritted his teeth: "Don't look down on others!"

  "When you come, study hard, don't be naughty, respect the educated youth teachers, and prepare your own pen and notebook."

  "I know it." Gao Harvest was a little impatient and felt that Li Mingyue was really long-winded. He turned his head and asked Li Baoling, "Do you want me to cut the grass for you?"

  "Yes!" Li Mingyue said.

  "No need." Li Baoling pursed her lips and waved her hand with a smile.

  Li Mingyue: "..."

  So that's why Gao Fengshou likes Li Baoling?

  After dinner, Gao Fengshou and Li Baoling dog eggs came together, Gao Fengshou was carrying a vegetable basket.

  "Here, this is for the educated youth." Gao Fengshou was a little shy in front of Mai Lili and others, and did not dare to give it to them directly. He found Li Mingyue, and then said loudly, for fear that Mai Lili and others would not hear, for fear Li Mingyue is ignorant.

  Li Mingyue: "..."

  Seeing how cowardly you are, it's no wonder that Li Baoling was chased away by people in the city in her previous life.

  Although she complained in her heart, she still took the vegetable basket. When she saw it, it turned out to be full of tomatoes and cucumbers. These were all liked by the educated youth and others, so she handed over the vegetable basket to Mai Lili.

  "Mr. Mai, this is Gao Fengshou's tuition."

  Mai Lili happily took it and smiled amiably at Gao Fengshou, "Is Fengshou, you are welcome to study."

  Gao Fengshou scratched his head with a smirk.

  So every day at noon and after dinner, Gao Fengshou and Li Baoling would come to Li Mingyue's house to study with Shen Xiaoqin, Xu Yingna and others.

  But after two days, Gao Fengshou didn't want to come. His studies were too bad, even an eight-year-old dog. Every time Xu Yingna gave a test to them, Li Baoling and Li Mingyue could calculate it very quickly. He could figure it out, but he tried to figure it out for a long time, but he always made mistakes.

  When taking Shen Xiaoqin's Chinese class, Shen Xiaoqin's strict demands made him feel unfree, and he was named and criticized twice.

  Making mistakes in front of Li Baoling made Gao Fengshou very embarrassed and embarrassed.

  And he came to Li Mingyue's house to study in order to spend more time with Li Baoling, but it would be bad to lose face in front of Li Baoling.

  So the high harvest will not come directly.

  Two days later, before Gao Fengshou appeared, Shen Xiaoqin frowned. She came from a scholarly family, and she disliked this kind of student who was not serious about her studies.

  "Li Mingyue, go and ask what happened to Gao Fengshou. If you want to learn, don't come for no reason." This

  was the first time Li Mingyue saw Shen Xiaoqin so serious and angry.