Chapter 2 Live casually

  The person Li Mingyue pinned his finger on was an 18-year-old young man, and he was the most energetic young man among them.

  His name is Zhou Heng.

  He has inch-long hair and a long body. Although he is thin, he looks vigorous and powerful. The skin on his face is tanned a little, but his eyes are very sharp and his facial features are very handsome.

  Hearing Li Mingyue's sudden words, everyone present was surprised and looked at Zhou Heng in unison.

  The elite old man Li and the captain of Shibei Village, Li Shizhu, quickly rolled their eyes around Zhou Heng, and then glanced at another male educated youth next to him, and immediately understood.

  Women love handsome, men love pretty.

  Turning their heads, the eyes of the two met, Li Shizhu: Uncle, I understand.

  Old Man Li: You know a ball! Dare to ruin my granddaughter's reputation, the old man plucked those few hairs on your head!

  Li Shizhu hurriedly reached out and touched the few remaining hair on his head, and decided to mind his own business.

  Quietly, the two of them passed a round.

  Seeing Zhou Heng's expressionless face, the other three female educated youths quickly retracted their gazes and winked at each other, then cast their eyes on Li Mingyue, a village girl, intending to watch a good show.

  When Zhao Xiaolan saw Zhou Heng's face, she was stunned and her breathing stagnated.

  But she quickly came back to her senses and was startled, she turned her head to look at Li Mingyue, and when she saw Li Mingyue's dazed appearance, her brows furrowed, as if she had seized the evidence that Li Mingyue cheated on her brother.

  She quietly stretched out her hand and twisted Li Mingyue's arm violently.

  "Ah!"

  Li Mingyue was thinking about the value of luck, thinking about how to rub the luck of 999, when there was a tingling in her arm, she couldn't help crying out.

  When he looked down, he saw Zhao Xiaolan's hand that was about to retract.

  After decades of waiting in line in the sky, in fact, her resentment towards Zhao Xiaolan's Zhao family is not that deep, but at this time, Zhao Xiaolan seems to be afraid that she will forget the hatred she once had, so she dares to pinch her, and she is angry for a while. take.

  Zhao Xiaolan was taken aback by Li Mingyue's howling. Seeing everyone's gaze, she quickly said, "Mingyue, what are you shouting? Are you uncomfortable? I'll help you go into the room and lie down for a while."

  While talking, I wanted to help Li Mingyue walk into the courtyard.

  She thought about bringing Li Mingyue back to the house first, and then train Li Mingyue behind her back, so that she should not go around and stare at a man with a blushing neck and a thick neck.

  Old Man Li looked at his granddaughter with concern, "Candied Dates, what's wrong with you?"

  Li Mingyue stretched out her hand and pushed Zhao Xiaolan down, but Zhao Xiaolan didn't stop and fell to the ground all of a sudden, and then looked at Li Mingyue in disbelief. This Li Mingyue dared to push her!
  It's the other way around!

  Li Mingyue didn't even look at Zhao Xiaolan, she directly rolled up her sleeves, revealing a big red mark on her arm, and then raised her arm to get angry at Zhao Xiaolan.

  "You're sick! You pinch my arm so hard, I'm going to go crazy and send it back to your house."

  Everyone was startled by Li Mingyue's sudden seizure, and their eyes swept across the red mark on Bai Shengsheng's arm, and then all looked at the Zhao Xiaolan sitting on the ground, this girl is really bad.

  Captain Li Shizhu: When the little girl of the Li family still has such a violent temper? It's like a different person.

  A few educated youths were watching a play, a village girl was a sinister villain, and a village girl was irritable. This village is really interesting.

  Being so disrespectful by Li Mingyue in public, Zhao Xiaolan's face became blue and red, and she said angrily: "Li Mingyue, what's the matter with you?"

  Li Mingyue was too lazy to care about her, the bugs can be cleaned up at any time, and now only 999 can be left. is the most important.

  She turned her head to look at Zhou Heng and the others: "You want to borrow our house, right? No problem, just stay here."

  Li Shizhu's attention was drawn back, and he remembered the business here.

  He smiled and said to Old Man Li: "Uncle, these are the educated youths who were newly assigned to our village. They arrived last night. They made do with the brigade for one night. Our village is only rich in your house. Lend the house to them, don't worry, if you don't live in vain, you will be given 20 catties of coarse grain a month."

  Old Litou's house has three main rooms, two west rooms and two east rooms, and it is more than enough to arrange these educated youths.

  He brought people here, not only because Old Li Tou has a lot of houses, but also because he and Old Li belong to the same clan, and he wants to take care of Old Li Tou, grandson and grandson who are having a hard time.

  Hearing that there were still 20 catties of coarse grains, Li Mingyue immediately thought of the clean grain storage tank at home.

  She glanced at 999 again, and it turned out to be God's own grandson - the fortune tycoon. Just after this, the family got food.

  "Grandpa." She called out for Grandpa to quickly agree.

  Old man Li misunderstood, thinking that his granddaughter reminded him to ask someone to promise to accompany them into the mountain.

  "Captain, your arrangement."

  Li Shizhu quickly waved his hand: "Uncle, just call me Shizhuzi."

  As soon as the old uncle called him the captain, he panicked, and his family didn't have much food.

  Old man Li glanced at him and said to himself that he would panic you, it was really promising.

  "Okay, two things: this month's food will be given first, and this kid will go hunting in the mountains with our grandson." He pointed to Zhou Heng.

  Li Shizhu said with a smile: "The food is fine, I'll bring it to you in a while. As for Zhou Heng to go hunting in the mountains, I can't control that."

  Everyone turned their attention to Zhou Heng again.

  Zhou Heng's face was very calm. He glanced at the mountain in the distance, thinking that he just wanted to go to the mountain to explore it. It would be better if an old hunter took it with him first. As for Li Mingyue, a fifteen-year-old bean sprout village girl, he didn't even look at it.

  "No problem, when are you going?" he said neatly.

  Zhao Xiaolan stood up quietly long ago. She hated Li Mingyue in her heart, but she stopped talking easily and kept watching quietly. At this time, she became anxious when she heard that these educated youths really wanted to live in Li's house.

  Taking advantage of everyone not paying attention, she approached Li Mingyue again and whispered, "Mingyue, my brother doesn't like other men living in your house, so please don't let your grandfather agree."

  Li Mingyue turned to look at Zhao Xiaolan, this time she was careful I looked at Zhao Xiaolan again.

  How can a fourteen-year-old girl be so scheming!

  And she looks so ugly, why didn't she dislike it at the beginning, but she always listened to such an ugly person.

  Seeing Li Mingyue looking at her nervously, Zhao Xiaolan felt proud and whispered, "If my brother knew that other men lived in your house, he would definitely be unhappy."

  Li's house is so big, if other people live in it, It will be troublesome for her family to move in by then.

  She thought that Li Mingyue would listen to her, but she saw that Li Mingyue suddenly hooked her mouth, and turned her head to speak loudly to the captain.

  "Captain, Zhao Xiaolan won't let me lend my yard to an educated youth to live in."

  Zhao Xiaolan's face turned green, and she looked at Li Shizhu, the team leader, in fear.

  Sure enough, Li Shizhu's face sank, "Girl of the Zhao family, you don't have to worry about the Li family's affairs." He deliberately emphasized the word 'Zhao family'.

  Several other educated youths also looked at Zhao Xiaolan with bad eyes.

  Where has Zhao Xiaolan seen such a battle? She never thought that Li Mingyue would sell herself directly.

  This made her offend the captain and these people from the city. She pursed her lips a few times, trying to explain, but the captain's face was really ugly, which made her panic. In the end, she ran away and disappeared. trace.

  Seeing people run away, Old Man Li was very pleased that his little granddaughter was finally not so stupid. He didn't say anything he wanted to say in front of outsiders.

  He turned his head and said to a few educated youths: "You can move here and live by yourself. The East and West rooms will arrange your own arrangements. My family is so poor that the mice will not come. We are going to the mountains now. Zhou Xiaozi, why don't you come with us first?"

  After hearing this, everyone else was fine, and the corner of Li Shizhu's mouth twitched.

  Old Li Tou can really flicker, and the pheasants flew away late, not to mention the pheasants on the outer mountains, and not even a single sparrow could be seen. There are deep mountains, but there are not only pheasants but also wild boars. He did not believe that the old man dared to take his granddaughter into the deep mountains.