Just as he finished, the girl smacked his head and glared at him angrily.

"Ouchh.. would you calm down, I'll just take a shower." Leo immediately changed his answer, rubbing the area where he had recently been hit.

"Idiots, first you make me angry and then you ask me to calm down. It's like stabbing someone and then wondering why they're bleeding." The girl muttered out before slapping Elian's hand, which was in the process of taking her glass of milk.

"Hey Liela, enjoyed the show?"

Carden was the one who had suddenly called out for me, his voice was loud enough to draw the attention of the kids, who all, immediately froze and stared at me with wide open eyes.

Their reactions remind me of someone...

Ah, all those people I was about to kill.

But I have no intention of killing these people.

Why do people fear for no apparent reason,

It simply doesn't make sense.

I was lazily leaning against the kitchen wall, my arms crossed in front of me.

I rushed back home after about an hour of my morning workout with Donatello.

Since declining his offer for breakfast, turned out to be a bad idea because I was famished from all the activity that I had to do in the last few hours, the first thing I did when I got home was go to the kitchen to fill my empty stomach, but what greeted me was my siblings, whom I assumed would have left by already.

"Why are they still here?"

I asked Carden, pointing a finger to the still-frozen children, some of whom now had their mouths dropped in shock.

"Because, they live here now." Carden clicked his tongue and replied with an unfazed expression, while shrugging his shoulders.

No body told me that...

"Anyways, I'm done. Avianna is already at the office, and I'm going in as well. I'll see you later." Carden added, getting up from his bar-stool chair and picking up his blazer from the stool next to him.

He walked towards me, while putting his arms into the sleeves of his blazer, and buttoning it up after adjusting his shoulder pads.

His mouth was stretched in a wide grin, and his eyes sparkled, causing me to narrow my eyes to him.

"You are up to something." I stated it as fact, staring blankly at him.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He chuckled in response, his eyes flashing amusement, making me even more suspicious of him.

I blinked at him in silence for a moment before raising one of my eyebrows in boredom.

"All right, if there's nothing wrong, then get out." I deadpanned and pointed to the door.

"I sympathise with whoever is meant to see your loving side." He cried out in sadness, as he wiped some non-existing tears from his eyes.

Eh, why's he sad?

"By the way, you're glowing, it seems like you had one heck of a night." He smiled, no I think he smirked.

"I did, through and through pleased." I replied truthfully while shrugging my shoulders.

"EW, we did not need to know that." The siblings recoiled in shock, their faces morphed into disgust as they glanced between Carden and I.

Carden let out a booming laugh at the kid's response and waved a bye, before walking out of the door, still laughing hysterically.