Chapter 20: I Always Wanted...

As soon as Jesper and Klaus arrived at Klaus' house, they quickly went into the house and got into action. Klaus slammed the door behind him, grabbed his face, pushed him against the wall, and started to kiss him passionately. 

"This is way better than working..." Jesper said as he panted to catch his breath in between.

"I agree..." Klaus whispered to him seductively. He continued to kiss him more passionately... and his tongue started to be involved. Klaus did not just swish his tongue side to side quickly, he carefully moved it around in his mouth so that his tongue can caress almost every part inside of his mouth. 

Oh... mmm... he's so good... he tastes good too... Jesper thought as Klaus' tongue brushed inside of his mouth. 

Klaus breathed a little heavily to catch a break. As soon as he released himself from him, there was a knock on the door. They both flinched and jumped away from each other as soon as they heard the knock on the door. 

"Who could it be at this hour?" Jesper asked. 

Klaus discreetly grabbed a knife from the desk just in case it was someone suspicious. He kept a stern face as he reached for the knife and then reached for the door. His stern face turned into a surprised, bright face when he opened it. "Oh! Hey, Margu!" Klaus greeted. "What brings you here?" Klaus said as he hid the knife on his back side of his belt, and knelt down in front of her. 

"Hello, Mr. Klaus!" Margu greeted in English, then she said in Saami, "I wanted to drop by to give you this!" Margu handed the envelope that said, For Klaus and Jesper.

"For Jesper and me?" Klaus asked. Margu nodded as she understood a little bit of English at this point. 

"Is it Margu?" Jesper asked as he walked up and stood by him. "Hey~ Margu~ what are you doing here this late?" 

"I wanted to give you the picture I drew of me and you!" Margu said in Saami. 

"Here, look at this," Klaus said. 

"Is this me, you, and Margu?" Jesper asked. 

"Yes," Klaus and Margu answered. 

"This is so adorable, Margu! Thank you!" Jesper said. 

"We should put it in a frame!" Klaus said. 

"Where's mommy and daddy?" Jesper asked. 

"Home," Margu said in English. 

"They were okay with you coming here this late at night?" Jesper asked. 

"Yes," Margu said in English. Then she continued in Sami, "They're fine with me in this town most of the time. It doesn't mean they don't care about me." 

"You know what, you were here late at night most of the time," Jesper said. "Come on in, I'll make you some cocoa." 

"Thank you," Margu said in English and entered. 

"There goes our moment..." Klaus whispered. 

"We'll get back to it some other time," Jesper said. When he noticed Margu wasn't looking, he quickly kissed Klaus on the lips between his bushy, furry beard. Klaus chuckled as he placed his fingers over his lips.  

********

Jesper fixed cocoa and cookies for Margu to thank her for the drawing while Klaus found a nice wooden frame to hang the picture Margu drew for them. Jesper placed his hand on his chin and watched her eat and drink. 

"How's she doing?" Klaus asked as he returned to the seat next to Jesper. 

"She's liking the cocoa and cookies I fixed for her," Jesper said. "I know, they were in your jar, I'll bake some more for you."