Chapter 16: Don't Be Sorry

Klaus showed Jesper how to draw blueprints of the model Jesper wanted to create. "Of course, you wouldn't have to do this if you have done this for more than 20 years," Klaus said. "But since you're just getting started, it is an excellent idea to have blueprints."

"How long have you done this?" Jesper asked. 

"Including birdhouses," Klaus answered. "47 years. I've done it since I was a child."

"Wow, that's more than I lived," Jesper said. "I think my dad is just a few years older, I believe."

"Don't make me sound too old now," Klaus chuckled nervously. 

"Age is just a number," Jesper said seductively as he went around and wrapped his arms around Klaus' shoulders. 

"If you say so," Klaus said. "I can't believe you really don't mind my age, even though I'm sure I'm older than your father."

"You definitely are, but that's not gonna stop me from loving you," Jesper said as he kissed his cheek. 

"Aww, you," Klaus said as he turned his head towards Jesper, held his cheek, and rubbed his cheek and beard against his. 

Groooooowl...

Klaus' stomach growled, not too loud but not too soft either. "Ho ho," Klaus chuckled out of nervousness. "I guess I'm getting a little hungry."

"A little?" Jesper asked. 

"All right, you got me," Klaus chuckled. "I'm getting famished."

"Want me to cook you some porridge?" Jesper asked. "I practiced a lot."

"You know, I trust you," Klaus snickered. 

"I'll get started on this right away," Jesper said after giving a small peck on Klaus' cheek, or instead, his beard. 

While Jesper was cooking the porridge, Klaus worked on the toys for next Christmas. 

********

"All right, dinner is ready!" Jesper said as he started scooping up the porridge into the bowl. "Wanna help me set up the table?"

"Of course," Klaus said. "I'll get the spoons and set up the dinner table."

Klaus grabbed two spoons and dusted the dinner table. Jesper grabbed a tray, placed two bowls on it, and walked towards the dinner table. He carefully placed the first one in front of Klaus, but the bowl slipped out of his fingers that tipped the bowl over, and it spilled all over Klaus.

"Oops," Klaus said as the bowl tipped over and the hot, burning porridge spilled all over his clothes.

"Oh my goodness! I-I'm so-so sorry!!" Jesper yelped in panic. 

"It's fine. I can just wash this," Klaus said as if the heat of the porridge was not bothering him.

"Isn't it hot?" Jesper asked in a panic.

"I can say I'm used to this heat on my body," Klaus said as he took off his clothes so that he could get changed to cleaner clothes. 

"I'm so sorry," Jesper apologized sincerely.

"No, don't be sorry," Klaus chuckled.

Jesper couldn't help but notice Klaus' half-naked body. Sure, his belly was really plump, but his chest and his arms were very muscular. The white hair on his arms and chest also looked like a soft and transparent cloud. Oh... the muscles...! Jesper thought as he couldn't take his eyes out of Klaus' imposing body. 

"I'll be right back after I get changed," Klaus said as he tossed the clothes in his dirty clothes pile and walked into his dressing room. 

"All right..." Jesper said. Ah... I'd rather hope he did not... Jesper slapped both of his cheeks. What are you thinking, Jesper?? He may be your boyfriend but you shouldn't want to see him half-naked!