"Nothing less from a member of Root... Thanks to you, all the enemies we captured are dead." It somehow came up as sarcasm.

"The rats I worked so hard to keep alive... Now our clues to their information are gone." Rimuru ended it darkly.

Anko retorts, "Information you say? As if I would—"

Anko was not able to finish her words.

It wasn't because she stopped, but because a fist meet her jaw roughly.

*SMASH* *CRACK*

She was launched backward due to the attack.

"KUHHAK!! KUHAK-!" Her jaw is bleeding like hell.

"Did it look like I'm waiting for your excuse? Sorry to give you the wrong impression then..."

The masked girl turned back at the dead soldiers whilst ignoring the girl she just punched.

『Lust Ex』

*Ding*

《Conditions aren't fulfilled: "Victims have the will to live"》

"Tch, I can't even bring them back... They are even more suicidal than I am."

The agents around her just stared at her with three kinds of expressions; scared, confused, and wary.

But suddenly...

*Ding*

《Conditions fulfilled: "Victims have the will to live"》

Just then made Rimuru widened her eyes.

Well, even though she widened her eyes at the screen in front of her, the subordinates has other things that made their pupils narrow instead.

The scene of a soldier that they fought, suddenly breathe once more.

"Impossible..." One of the Root agents muttered lowly under his breath.

Rimuru slowly bends down to take two things from the ground.

One is a rusty lighter and... Another is a firearm.

Not the same flintlock guns that were currently popular among the criminals outside of shinobi villages.

It is the modern style resembling a revolver even though there are no more bullets inside the thing.

"I see now... Otherworlders, huh? How troublesome."

.
.
.

[Root's headquarters, Otogakure]

Kabuto Yakushi's POV—

"Hahaha! We finally won!"

"We've caught you!!"

"How is it! Do you admit defeat, Kabuto!!"

These are the voices of the orphan kids. Right after I came inside their room, they swarmed me as if we played the usual "Shinobi - interrogation".

On the floor, they sit and hold me down as they're shouting in victory, but then I threaten, "Ho~ it looks like I would need to show you the horror of a Shinobi!"

[2 minutes later]

"GAAAAAH!! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP I'LL DIE! I'LL ACTUALLY DIE— BUHAHAHAHAHAHA"

All the kids are bound by their own blanket, immobilized.

And I am currently tickling the kid named Daisuke.

"Well, so you heed?"

"NEVER!!!"

[2 Minutes later]

"Kabuto-kun, Rimuru-san said she wanted to talk with you." After Daisuke admitted defeat to my 『Ninja Art: ticklish hell』, Mother told me that Rimuru is here.

And...

"Kabuto-kun, what you're going to hear is an S ranked confidential information." Rimuru stated these.

"Okay? Did Orochimaru-sama—"

"He'd given his permission."

Rimuru is unusually serious today...

.
.
.

Otherworlders.

Just like their name, they came from another world.

Otherworlders can arrive in this world in three ways; Reincarnation, Space-rift between worlds, and... Summoning.

It's not really surprising to see an extraterrestrial life form in this world.

For example; Orochimaru-sama's snake summons is from the Ryuuchi cave. And not so much is known about them either...

But these ones are human terrestrial life forms.

According to Orochimaru-sama's research, they have lower Chakra reserve, or sometimes, they don't possess any chakra pathways and coils at all...

Their intelligence and abilities vary and sometimes powerful ones can appear.

"Huh? About how Orochimaru-san knows about this? Well, what do you think" (Rimuru)

"I'd say he met one in the past and... Oh dear, there are people from other worlds in our Organization...?" My eyes widened upon realizing that.

"Damn straight, the only one who managed to monopolize them too at that." (Rimuru)

"Huh!?" (Kabuto)

"Every Great villages has at least one. We sold a bit of information about them for a high prize to their village too. Though... Our otogakure, Rather... Root has at least 3 Otherworlders."

"Seriously!?"

"Seriously."

"..."

.
.
.

"Speaking of 'otherworldly'... Rimuru are you perhaps..." (Kabuto)

"What do you think?" (Rimuru)

"...Were you reincarnated?" (Kabuto)

"Yup." (Rimuru)

"..." (Kabuto)

"What's wrong? Why are you silent?" (Rimuru)

"So you died." (Kabuto)

"Yup."(Rimuru)

"..." (Kabuto)

Why are you saying that so nonchalantly...

"You really desired death, huh?" I asked her.

"Yeah... I am."

"I see...

.
.
.

"Well, does it mean our current enemies are otherworlders?"

"Yeah, they are... their organization's name is... Ashtrays"

.
.
.

To be continued.