“Can I come and learn about the control desk?” Adam yelled as he followed them out leaving the Girls in the living room alone.

“Well then Kelly, let's talk about this” Rachel said and Kelly sighed knowing that there was no escape this time.

“So where do we start” Zack asked excited,

“Well first, your element is Wind so you are kind of a free spirit” Tray started, “The wind is free to do as it pleases and usually achieves what it wants easily” he added

“Great” Zack exclaimed,

“Well Sky was the old Wind warrior and he always said that he found it easiest to use his element when he was relaxed. So lets start by getting yourself relaxed and calm” Tray said

“Alright now what” Zack said after taking a seat on the floor.

“Zack what are you doing?” Adam called from the control desk,

“I'm getting myself relaxed” Zack shouted back.

“Alright, you are going to now concentrate on controlling the air around you. Try to make it move at your command” Tray said taking a step away from the sitting Zack,

“How am I suppose to know if I am doing anything? Isn't the air invisible” Zack asked after a few minuets of trying to control his element.

“Your right, Air is invisible but you can feel it so concentrate on that” Tray advised and Zack tried again. A few minuets later he could feel the air rush against his face.

“Well done Zack you are getting it” Tray said when he too felt the air swirling around him.

“Cool well that is easy! What else?” Zack asked excited to learn more,

“I think that will be enough for now you should practice more before you try anything harder, I suggest you try outside where the wind is free” Tray said and Zack jumped up from the floor surprising himself when he was lifted a few feet into the air before landing on the ground.

“Wow, did I just fly? I just flew!” he shouted jumping up into the air again and this time hovering for longer before coming to the ground.

“Yes you just flew, but please don't practice that outside, at least not until you have learned to control your element better” Tray said shaking his head at the enthusiastic boy before him.

“Alright,” Zack agreed sadly, “I'll go get one of the girls next and go practice this wind thing” he shouted as he ran down the corridor to the main house.

“You know he is going to practice flying outside don't you” Adam said to Tray when Zack had left,

“Yes, but at least I warned him” he laughed.

Jenny and Rachel had sat and talked to Kelly trying to convinced her to give Tray a chance and try to patch things up with Mr and Mrs Jones,

“Alright I will go and see them, but not yet” Kelly said “I just need some time” she explained and her friends nodded in understanding. They new that Kelly was really upset with Mr and Mrs Jones for keeping her adoption from her, she felt betrayed and angry.

“And Tray?” Rachel asked,

“Well … alright I will try but I don't need another parent in my life, the two that I have are challenging enough” Kelly sighed reluctantly agreeing with her friends.

“Kelly, I am saying this because I love you, but... you being rebellious isn't going to change what you know” Rachel said “I know that the normal, calm, and strong Kelly would be able to handle all of this” she added giving her a hug.

“She's right Kel” Jenny agreed with a smile,

“I know but can I be rebellious for one day? Just to get it out of my system? Then I will go back to my normal self moaning about my grades and stressing over exams” Kelly laughed along with Rachel and Jenny.

Zack burst into the living room with a big smile on his face. “Watch this!” she cried before jumping in the air and floating across the room before landing on the sofa next to Rachel, who looked at Zack in shock. “Wow, you learned how to fly” Jenny said just as shocked as Rachel.

Zack smiled again before jumping up from the sofa “Your Next” he said pointing to Rachel “I'm going to practice” he added running outside.

“Well I never though I would see the day that Zack would practice” Kelly said amused.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know this is a really small chapter but you got to see Zack learning about his powers.

So what do you think? Do you love Zack's character? What about Kelly? Do you think the girls talk with her helped?

Vote, Comment and Fan

Katie-ann x