⛓Ch. 3: Stress Of A Boxer

Y/n's tattoo's!
Imagine them on yourself!

(Yes, these are actually my own tattoos!
I thought they fit Y/n though so I wanted to use them in the book!)

(Yes, these are actually my own tattoos! I thought they fit Y/n though so I wanted to use them in the book!)

ALSO PROOF DROPPED TONIGHT AND RUN BTS HAS ME GOING INSANE
_____________________________

There's literally no way that it's-

"My name is Jeon Jungkook and I will be your new boxing instructor." He fiddles with his own red boxing gloves in his hands while looking down as he turns around to face me, "The last instru- "

He stops in his tracks right inside the doorframe as the door clicks shut behind him. We both stare at one another as an awkward silence surrounds us. He raises an eyebrow, the light shining off of his silver eyebrow piercing, and he blinks a few times as if he's seeing something that he can't believe.

And he is.

I swallow hard as I become all too aware of my completely different image, the soft sweater and cute skirt gone and replaced with my tight black workout clothes as well as the red and black ink that covers my skin. The red dragon that wraps around my left arm is way too hard to hide and so is the red tiger on my right outer forearm. The boxing glove on my right hand hides the black ink spelling out Desire.

Jungkook scoffs and I pull off my boxing gloves as he walks up to me. He towers over me and I try not to become nervous but he's the first person to see me outside of college like this with my true style and attitude.

"Well, " He smirks, leaning forward until he's eye level with me, "If I didn't know any better I'd assume you have a twin." He cocks his head to the right side, "But, " He glances down at my left cheekbone, "that little scar on your cheekbone gives it away."

I mentally curse, my left index finger coming up to touch the little scar. I can envision the deep red scratch-like scar that's only an inch long placed at the corner of my left eye on my cheekbone. Such a small detail yet he caught it quickly.

His eyes flick back up to my own and his stare lingers for a moment, clearly finding that I peaking his interest. He stands back up straight and crosses his arms, gaze still on me.

"Y'know, you look pretty different compared to earlier." He states the obvious while checking out my tattoos, "Didn't take the bratty smart girl for a boxer, either."

I sigh, slinging my boxing gloves over my right shoulder. I hated the first (quite literal) run in with this guy and I'm definitely hating the second. I can't blame him, though, for being confused since my style at college just an hour ago was the complete opposite. Now, I don't look so sweet.