"Yo-.. you look- wow... I mean Mashaa Allah- you look good" he said stuttering.

"JazakAllah khair Ahmed. You don't look too bad yourself" I teased back. And boy did he look GOOD.

 And boy did he look GOOD

Ahmed's outfit^

Urrggghhh I don't what it is but boys in formals are literally my weakness. And it didn't help that Ahmed was really attractive.

We were both lost looking into each other's eyes. Someone cleared their throat which snapped us back to reality. I blushed and looked down quickly and turned to see my parents watching us with amused faces. They looked happy. But happy for what? I should stop overthinking.

"We will be having dinner in the backyard...I hope you all don't mind" my dad said looking at my friends.

"Of course not sir...anywhere is fine" Ahmed replied politely. I was in awe of his behavior. He always manages to surprise me with his behavior. Always kind and polite to everyone.

"Ahmed is right... we don't mind as far as the food is delicious" Aiden said cheekily.

My parents laughed at this and we all went out to the backyard. We didn't do much arrangements, just kept it simple.

Mum and I went to get food from the kitchen and and Nina joined us to help get everything outside

Mum and I went to get food from the kitchen and and Nina joined us to help get everything outside. Ahmed had asked mum if she needed more helping hands, he was more than ready to help. My parents were really pleased with him.

After setting up food, we all started eating. We all were chatting. Dad was talking with the boys and mum with us girls. My parents sat facing each other.  I sat beside mum and Nina sat next to me and the boys sat opposite us. So if you looked at it one side boys sat and on the other side girls.

Mum was serving dad rice when Nina leaned closer to me and whispered "Ahmed is so in love with you...just look at him, poor guy can't seem to be able to move his eyes from you"
This got me to choke on the roti I was having. Mum started patting my back and muttering for me to be careful while eating. After choking for a while I took a deep breath and noticed Nina was right. I looked up and saw Ahmed looking at me worried and mouthed 'you good?' I nodded and looked down so he doesn't see me blushing.

"So Aiden and Nina are together huh...What about you Ahmed? Do you have any girl in mind?" My dad asked him. This time it was his turn to choke on his food. Oh boy... it's gonna be a long dinner.

Chapter 16 ‎
Please vote and comment.
*******
I had so much fun writing this chapter😆 Who likes boys in formals?😍
Poor Ahmed don't know how he gonna handle the situation now😵😆

*******I had so much fun writing this chapter😆 Who likes boys in formals?😍Poor Ahmed don't know how he gonna handle the situation now😵😆