missin mama hacker

Mulai dari awal

yn made her way towards the bed but couldn't find it there, nor in the closet. "where did you last have it love?" she asked while his sniffles come back. "c-can't find blanky?" his head turned with his fingers in his mouth. "no sweetie, i can't, but let's check the living room, hm?" she cooed. "b-blanky g-goned!" he sobs while his head lifts back.

"it's not gone love, we'll find it!" she smiled, hoping that his cries would die down a bit. he just continued as always and wept. once yn had made it downstairs with vin, she immediately went to search in the living room for his blanket. since his cries hadn't calmed down yet, the crew that was in the kitchen hear the noise and ruched to him.

"what's wrong?!" kouvr asked in fright. "ughhh why is he crying?" alex responded, slapping himself in the face tired of his cries. "we're trying to find his blanket, it wasn't upstairs so it has to be here." yn sighed while searching. "oh okay well here, alex and i can help!" she replied while yn thanked her.

"w-wan' b-blankyyy!" he sobbed while digging his head onto yn's shoulder. "we'll find your blanket honey, be patient love." yn cooed while going through the cushions. not too long after, they finally found it underneath the rocking chair. "oh thank god." yn sighed to herself while handing vinnie the blanket.

"here you go love." she smiled while handing it to him gently. "b-blanky!" he yelled in excitement. yn thanked alex & kouvr for the help. "well since that's over, we were gonna have some breakfast. wanna join?" yn asked the couple. "of course!" kouvr replied. while the friends made there way to the kitchen.

alex noticed that vinnie was still in yn's arms while she tried making breakfast. i mean the kid is 19, he shouldn't be carried around he thought. "ugh yn? don't you want to set him down?" he asked. "well if i do that alex he'll cry." she sighed, rocking a bit while vinnie looked at him & whimpered. "oh well i guess just forget it then." as he walked away.

"don't think about it love, but he does have a point. is it okay if i just set you down on the chair and you can watch me make breakfast?" yn asked softly. "n-nooo w-wan' be c-carrieddd!" he said starting to cry. "okay okay, shh shh little one. it alright." yn cooed while rocking the boy. "i can make it, i'll let you know when it's done. i'm making it for everyone so it'll be a while." kouvr said with a smile.

"thanks kov! we'll probably be in the living room

"thanks kov! we'll probably be in the living room. i still gotta figure out what's going on." she whispered while vinnies cries died down and he was fast asleep on her shoulder. kouvr smiled again and yn made it back to the living room on the couch.

once they got there, his snores were heard but yn wanted to wake him up for a little chat. "love." she said softly. "wake up honey." she cooed while he started to stir a bit. "y-yeah?" he sniffled while getting comfy in her arms. "can we chat love? about some things?" she asked while he started shaking his head. "n-no! d-don' wanna!" he said staring to cry. "shh shh it's okay it's okay. you've done nothing wrong, i'm not mad at you vin." she whispered while rocking the teen back n forth.