hate

prompt; in which the hate gets into vinnies head all day while "working" and when he comes home, yn knows something is up. maybe a shoulder to cry on is just the best during that time.

wednesday afternoon
2:30pm

it's been a chill day at the hype house in calabases, ca. vinnie had left early this morning for some business/contract meetings and some brand deals as well in the upcoming weeks. he left a little note for yn, saying good morning and hoping she'd have a good day with a little coffee to go with it.

vinnie loves his job & the stuff he's done to get so far up on his platform but with everything new coming in, the tv show, brand deals, new/fake people in his life, and hate, hate is all leading up to it as well and he doesn't know why.

for the past few weeks though, he's posted on any media, he's noticed in his comments that are in the section say;

"omg yn could do so better"
"vinnies probably a player and they won't last"
"i wouldn't be surprised if yn broke up with him"
"anime is for fkn losers"
etc etc

but one comment that he saw broke his heart so much. "vinnie hacker is so fkn useless. man i wish yn could do better, she's so much prettier and more relevant. vinnie should die in a hole." god that made his heart drop to his stomach. after he read that, he started sobbing, crumpled in his knees but no one could hear him. yn was running errands at the time but she could never know.

however, she had a feeling something was up. she's noticed that he's not eating much, not really social with anyone anymore, and he hasn't tweeted, streamed, or posted on instagram for a few weeks. "hmmm? what could be going on?" she thought to herself.

but now it was a new day, well, afternoon, and yn had her "day off" from her social influencer job. normally she vlogs but every other day now. anyways, she's been cleaning/tiding up, running errands, shopping etc. it was nice waking up to a note from vin earlier, since he's been a little distant to her too. oh how she wishes what was going on.

while getting back home from shopping, she placed the bags in her closet to sort out later and lay back on the bed. soon after that she got a text from vinnie that he was on his way home.

vin: hey love, i miss u. i'm on my way home now

yn: aw i miss you too. i can't wait to hear about your day love. i'll see u soon xo

vin: xo baby

what yn thought after that text was excitement to see her loving bf but if only she knew what was happening on his side of the screen. after sending that text, vinnies sniffled sobs reappeared. earlier, he found an hate page account on instagram that morning and it's just been on his mind all day. there was hate about yn, his relationship, his looks, etc. he felt broken inside and doesn't know what to do.

while his girlfriend waited at home for him, he then realized he was about 5 minutes away from home

while his girlfriend waited at home for him, he then realized he was about 5 minutes away from home. "sh*t." he cussed while rubbing his red eyes quickly to make it not look like he's crying. after he then turned, he pulled up, parked, and then sighed getting out of the car. all he hoped was that the rest of the day would go better.