Safari Zone

After crossing the grassland, our heroes find themselves in the Safari Zone, where wild Pokemon roam free, just waiting to be captured. They are currently standing in front of the gates of the said place. 

(A/N: The cover of this chapter)

Y/N: Yes! We finally made it.

Misty: Let's go in.

Our heroes went inside the building, that was next to the gates of Safari Zone. Inside, behind a counter, was a nice looking old man who must have been the caretaker of the Safari Zone. 

Man: Welcome to the Safari Zone! I'm guessing you're here to catch some Pokemon, huh?

Brock: Yeah, we heard that you can catch as many Pokemon as you want here. 

Man: Well, yes. You can. But there are some rules that you need to follow. 

Misty: Rules?

Y/N: What rules?

The old man left to the backroom. A short while later, he came back with three baskets and three fishing rods. He set them on the counter. Inside baskets were thirty camo colored Pokeballs. 

Man: You can only use these special Pokeballs called Safari Balls and the fishing rod

Man: You can only use these special Pokeballs called Safari Balls and the fishing rod. There is also a time limit of how long you can catch Pokemon.

Our heroes nodded as they understood the rules. 

Y/N: How much does it cost?

Man: For just 500 Poke Dollars, you can catch all the Pokemon you want. So, would you like to join the hunt?

Y/N, Brock and Misty each pulled out a 500 Poke Dollars and gave them to the caretaker, who happily took the money and gave our heroes the items they need. 

Man: Excellent! We'll call you on the PA when you run out of time. Now go and catch some Pokemon! And most importantly, remember to have some fun while you do it! 

Y/N, Misty and Brock: Right! Thank you!

And with that our heroes walked out of the building to the Safari Zone. They admired the scenery for a while.