The Flame Pokemon-athon!

We see our heroes walking through forest. After earning a Soul badge at the Fuchsia gym, our friends are heading at the Safari Zone, where they're sure to discover some new and unusual Pokemon. But it looks like that they are lost again. They are standing near an open field. 

Y/N: Is this the Safari Zone? It looks different than I imagined.

Suddenly, the ground starts shaking. 

Misty: Hey! It feels like and earthquake!

Brock: Look out! Over there!

Suddenly, the group sees a giant herd of Pokemon charging towards them.

Y/N: What the?

The gang soon sees what's causing the shaking, a stampeding herd of bull-like Pokemon. Y/N gets out his Pokedex. 

Y/N: Wow. Thats a lot of Tauros.

Tauros, a Wild Bull Pokemon

Tauros, a Wild Bull Pokemon. When whipping itself with its three tails, its Tackle is a powerful destructive force.

Right after Pokedex finishes telling him about Tauros, a voice is heard. 

???: Hello there!

Our heroes look and see a Ponyta rearing up in front of them, causing them to stumble back. The Ponyta stops rearing up so the rider can talk to the group. The Growlithe also shows up. 

???: What are you doing here in the Pokemon Reserve?

Y/N, Brock and Misty: A Pokemon Reserve?

???: Yes.

Misty: What's that?

???: It's a place where it's against the law to capture Pokemon so they can grow up here naturally.

Y/N: That's amazing.

Brock: (in a western accent) You grew up right pretty, yourself, miss. What's the name of this here place?

???: Have you ever heard of the Big P Pokemon Ranch that's owned by the Laramie family?

Brock: Isn't that the place where they raise lots of Pokemon in the wild? Hey! This must be that place!