°{Chapter 1: The End Of Her Insanity}°

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!"
Miss Heed's hands could barely keep her phone still from her fear, confusion and anger seeing many of her followers unfollow and leaving such hateful comments.
Dr Flug tried to keep his balance,"I uh. . . Potion. . .", Miss Heed was shaking with rage, realising she had been tricked and in her rage she pushed Dr Flug off the railing!
"I GOT YA!"
Dementia came to her friend's aid and saved him from falling into the potion and in return she knocked Miss Heed down and her fate sealing as she fell into the potion with a loud splash.
"You okay, Dr Flug?!"
Dr Flug leaned against the railing to gather himself and fix his hat and glasses,"We'll get you back to Black Hat!", so Dr Flug was picked up by Dementia and carried away.
"Good thing you didn't finish the potion, otherwise there would have been no cure!"

=

Black Hat sighed,"I should scold you for not finishing the potion to perfection, but this is the only time I'll let it slide as it stopped that traitor from ruling the world.", Dr Flug sighed with relief, thankful he wasn't in too much trouble for that incident and it was already spreading world wide about Miss Heed so; If anything they got rid of one hero that turned out to be insane.
. . .

~

505 watched as his dad moved a few boxes to make more space.
As Flug came to another box, he noticed what this was.
. . .
He needed to find out what Goldheart was up to, so he had to go to Miss Heed one last time before he gets her out of his life again once and for all.
"Una última vez, antes de dejar atrás esa parte del pasado."
Flug then felt a light tap on his shoulder, turning he saw 505,"Don't worry, I won't be long. Dementia is ordering pizza with Black Hat.", so Flug felt the room in a hurry.

=

The guard looked up from his magazine,"Hola, I'm here for maintenence.", the guard nods and points into the building,"Main computer system down the hall.", the mechanic nods with the tip of the hat and entering inside.

=

"Like. . . Follow. . . Love me. . ."
Miss Heed was in a cell, containment cell made from bulletproof glass probably amdnhsd already written all over the hall.
"*Ahem*"
She dropped her pen in surprise but happiness when she saw who was there,"Kenny!", she crawled over to him, kneeling down so Dr Flug could be at her level as she probably didn't want to stand in her shame,"You've come to save me!", "Miss Heed, these people are here to help you.", she shook her head,"No! I just need attention, you can give me that attention right??", Dr Flug thought to himself of how this could work,"Okay, I'll give you help but in exchange you have to tell me what Goldheart is planning.", Miss Heed didn't even skip a beat,"He's planning to get rid of all Villains, I don't know how but all Heroes will be needed to wipe all Villains out.", Dr Flug nods and stands,"Thank you.", "Wait, you promised to help me after I told you!", Dr Flug sighed, he looked at her,"Miss Heed, you need to start loving yourself before others can love you for who you really are.", Dr Flug sighed as he turned away.
. . .
"I wish you luck, Cecilia."
"NO!! I AM MISS HEED!! LIKE ME! FOLLOW ME!! LOVE ME!!!"

=

"Quick fix, have a nice night.", the guard waved the Maintenence man goodbye not bothering to look up.

=

Flug tapped the old box of his memories of Cecilia in his school box of memories, he also burned a photo of her to better cement it.
. . .
"HEY, FLUG!"
He jumped, nearly dropping the box, Flug turned and saw Dementia with Pizza,"Ah right, Pizza.", "YEAH! COME GET SOME!", Flug put the box down and ran after Dementia to get some before she probably ate it all.