Chapter XIX- Flour

My finger still hurts and I don't know how I'm writing this. But ey, two chapters in past 24 hours?!!!
__________
Kreek p.o.v.:
After P.E. ended I ran to the changing room, changing my clothes quickly and then I ran outside as fast as I could. I still want to do the flour prank today. I don't know how I will be able to do this but ey, I won't know until I try. As far as I know there was a supermarket close to school, so I immediately ran there. It was somewhere to the left from school. I eventually found it and went inside. And dude... this shop is massive, I never seen that big shop in my life, I have a shop close to my apartment but it's not as big as this one. I started moving around, kinda messed up, I didn't knew where I should go. But after like 5 minutes I found the flour. I took one bag. Now do I need anything else to do it...? I mean I have flour but should I do it more in sneaky way or just pour out the whole bag on him. I guess I will go with the second option because I don't have much time. I still need to get to the park before him. I ran to self-service checkout, because I thought I will be faster than waiting in line. I quickly bought it with the rest of my money which I had and I ran as fast as I could to the park. I know he goes through here because we don't actually live that far away from each other. But honestly I wish I could live far away from him. When I was at the park after a 3 minute run, I found a nice spot to hide in. When I was ready I stared looking out for TanqR. Meanwhile I also opened this bag just to be ready. Then I saw someone slowly walking towards park. I look closely and I saw TanqR. God, finally. It took him ages to get there. He was getting closer and closer, and I? I was excited about slamming this flour on him.

TanqR p.o.v.:
Finally this day is over, it's pretty boring without Sabrina. I didn't had anyone to talk to. Bro I wish I could walk normally but no I got to walk with this thing for two fu*king months. I was about to go into park, when I saw something. It looked like hat, a black hat. I didn't really cared about it at first but the fact that I'm going into this direction. I don't want to get kidnapped again bruh. I was getting closer. This person were still hiding behind the tree. I sighed and were still going until I had something slammed on me. What is that? Is that flour? Who did that? Then I looked at my right and saw, no one other than Kreek just standing there.

Kreek: So how does the flour taste?
TanqR: Ok Kreek, you might be smart but did you know that flour doesn't go through masks?
Kreek: Oh, I-
TanqR: Yes, your joke which were supposed to be so funny didn't work out so.
Kreek: Just shut the hell up.
TanqR: Oh And you should work on camouflage, I could see your hat from like 30 meters away.
Kreek: Ugh-

And he just walked away. It's not like I excepted a "sorry" from him, because he already apologised to me once and I didn't forgive him. So yeahhh. Let's just not think about it. I started walking to my home again as slow as I was before. When I was finally there I took my keys out and unlocked the door. I dropped my backpack and just went to sit on sofa because apparently I was tied because of walking, yeah walking. I just took out my phone and as always started doing something. But I noticed something weird. I want to my profile to see this. And I only got three words to describe it. What. The. Fu*k. Ok who is playing with me. Someone literally changed my profile pic to a fu*king anime girl and also the name "KreekCraft_mybeloved" the hell is that. I got to change it quick. I changed my profile picture and name. Let's just hope not a lot people noticed. Well at least I know who did it. I don't know what is his problem and what did I did to him but all I know that he won't leave ma alone till the end.

TimeSkip ( next morning in school)
TanqR p.o.v.:
I was about to go to my class, slowly as always. But I noticed tons of people standing at the message board. I got interested of what is going on. I came closer and tried to see what's going on but I couldn't because everyone were on my way. I decided to wait until there will be less of them. After a while only a few left, I came closer to see a poster about something called RB Battles? It says that from each class there will be chosen one or two students to compete in some sort of games. The winner is only one and there are some amazing prices for them. Well I can only thought about being here. I'm totally going to beat somebody like that, yeah for sure. Anyway I should go now. I head to my class sadly I needed to go upstairs. After I finally got there I decided to ask Sabrina, if she will be there, about this even. And she was sitting by herself.

TanqR: Hi Sabrina!
Sabrina: Oh Hello TanqR. How are you feeling?
TanqR: Great, how about you?
Sabrina: Same, So do you need anything?
TanqR: Oh yeah. I wanted to ask you about this even which will be coming out. RB Battles or something like that.
Sabrina: Ha, I'm glad you ask. So you probably read the information on the message board. And guess what?!
TanqR: What?
Sabrina: I will be one of the hosts!
TanqR: Oh wow, well congratulations. But I read that there will be one or two students chosen from each class, who got chosen from our.
Sabrina: For now nobody, we have three days to decide. But I think it will be Kreek and Sketch.
TanqR: Why them?
Sabrina: They have the highes chances to win form our class, if your leg wasn't in that state we would probably chose you, but you know.
TanqR: Yeah, But Thanks for information. Also will there be more events like that in future?
Sabrina: That's up to principal.
TanqR: Oh ok. I would really like to be in one.
Sabrina: I know, I know.

Then the bell for lesson rang and we all went to class. Wait what when have now. Oh yeah Chemistry, just perfect...

______
Yep that's it.
Nice.
Have great day or night.
And Cya.
:D