Chapter VI- Fired.

Kreek p.o.v.:
The lesson ended and we could leave the classroom. I quickly did that and headed towards gym, not really minding the world around me. Yeah we have P.E. now. These are the only days we have it pretty early. But I personally think that 4th-5th lesson is the best for that. Ok but now I need to continue focusing on walking because I don't want to bump into someone. I got there in like minute and a half. Some people were already here. I saw Koneko and I came up to him.

Kreek: Hey Koneko!
Koneko: Oh Kreek, Do you need something?
Kreek: Do you recorded the whole thing?
Koneko: Yep I do! Why are you- Oh I know. She will probably go to principal because you shouted at her and called her a b word.
Kreek: Yeah that's why I'm asking. If you would come with me in case if that happened?
Koneko: Of course I will! I will do anything to get this bi**h out of here.
Kreek: Yeee that's what I thought. I will be probably called to the office after this lesson or while it. I should also ask Sabrina and the TanqR dude to come with us?
Koneko: Well he is the victim of her actions here, so you probably should. And Sabrina was the one who was the closest to this, because as you know Sabrina might remember everything, her memory is really good and this dude... what was his name again?
Kreek: TanqR.
Koneko: Yeah, he might be shocked by this because talking about it won't be easy for him.
Kreek: Ye, you are right.

Then a bell rang and we all went to the changing room. I mean not everyone because of course girls won't be changing with us but yeah. I quickly changed to not waste any time and I head to the gym and sat on stands. After a while everyone were here.

P.E. Teacher: Ok class today we will be-
Speaker: KreekCraft please come to principal office, at this moment.
Kreek: There it goes.
P.E. Teacher: Kreek what did you did?
Kreek: it's not for now teacher, I need to go now. But can Koneko, Sabrina and TanqR go with me?
P.E. Teacher: If this is necessary, then of course.
Sabrina: But why do you need us?
Koneko: Don't worry about it just come with us.
P.E. Teacher: Ok go now they are waiting.

We head out of there and went to the principal office which were pretty close to the gym. On the way me and Koneko were talking about what should we say. We want to literally smash this horny bi**h to the ground. When we got there we were standing in front of the office for a while.

Kreek: Are ya all ready?
TanqR: I still don't know why I'm here.
Kreek: Just shut up and let's come in.

I knocked at the doors. I heard a " come in" and I did what they said. We all went inside.

Kreek: Good morning.
Principal: Come here take a sit.

I sat on the chair which were opposite to his desk and waited. This little sh*t was here looking at me like it's the end for me, but little does she know we are about to destroy her life.

Principal: So I heard from Miss......., that you called her things. Do you have something to defend your self, because you obviously had a reason for that.
Kreek: Well I don't have. But they have.

I showed him people behind me.

Principal: So they have some clues to defend you?
Kreek: Yeah. Koneko has recording of her actions on our Spanish lesson, Sabrina is the one who were sitting close to the victim and knows everything. And TanqR is a victim in this situation.
Principal: Ok so can anyone show me what she did.
Koneko: I can.

Koneko came up to the principal with his phone. This girl were looking at him with don't you dare sight but Koneko ignored that. He watched the whole video shocked.

Principal: Is that true Miss.......?!
Satan: Wh- What?! Of course not! I would never did such a thing, that has to be edited!
Sabrina: STOP LYING!
Kreek: You can cut off the act. We have an recording and there is no way of this being edited.
Satan: It is!
Kreek: I've done some research on you and as far as I know you've been kicked out from the last school you worked on, for the same thing you've done on this video.
Satan: W-What?! No!
Koneko: Well the video clearly shows what you've done to TanqR. And it doesn't put you in great situation right now.
Principal: Let the victim speak up.
TanqR: Me? So, that whole situation did happen. You can also see her finger marks on my mask because she touched it but I don't think it's necessary looking at them, since the video is enough proof.
Satan: What?! That's not true! I-
Principal: SHUT UP!

She went silent, only thing we could hear is running computer.

Principal: I've seen a lot in this school... BUT THIS! Miss......, AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. WE WON'T BE TOLERATING THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IN THIS SCHOOL, WHAT YOU DID WAS DISGUSTING. I'm sorry but you are not welcome in this school anymore. You are officially fired.
Satan: BUT YOU CAN'T JUS-
Principal: I CAN, NOW GET OUT FROM MY OFFICE, RIGHT NOW!

She quickly headed out from office mad but at the same time scared. I sighed. I was happy that she will be finally gone and wow this recording which Koneko did saved my ass today. We were about to go out but he stopped us.

Principal: Ehh- I just wanted to ask. Are you ok TanqR? You know after all of that.
TanqR: Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it.
Principal: Good to hear. You are free to go now.

We all went out from the office, as peacefully as we could but as soon as one of us closed the doors I screamed in happiness.

Kreek: LET'S GOO! Gosh Koneko you just saved my live with this recording!
Koneko: Haha, you're welcome dude. Now c'mon we need to go.
Kreek: Yeah...