Chaoter VII- Paper Bag.

I'm sorry I won't be able to post as much chapters as I usually do. I'm pretty busy this week and ehh- I'm not even going to explain. But I will try to post another chapter this week.
_________
Kreek p.o.v.:
Bro- I never been happier in my life. This bi**h is finally gone. I was talking abut the situation the whole way tho the gym. I was too excited about that. As soon as we got there everyone were asking us questions about it. You know what happened and stuff. We answered most of them. Everyone else seemed to be excited about that fact as well.

P.E. Teacher: Wow, I would never thought someone will finally caught her on that.
Kreek: What?
P.E. Teacher: She's been doing this to other MALE teachers, since she started working here but no one ever had proof that could be showed to principal. I never thought she feel that deep to start doing it to students.
Koneko: Oh wow.
P.E. Teacher: Ok my amazing students. It's time to start out lesson finally. We only have like 30 minutes, so we should start playing right now. Today we are just going to play Football because why not?

TimeSkip (after P.E.)
Kreek p.o.v.:
Lesson just ended and I'm tired as hell again. I haven't been so tired in my life. And even tho me and this TanqR dude were in the same team, he still managed to score more than I did. I mean I'm gonna need to get used to it because there is no way of me beating him... but something inside me wants to literally smash him. I don't know anymore. But now I'm going to take my revenge for the ice. We all went to the changing room, you know to change our clothes. Of course he don't want to be here with us for some reason. So I started changing as slow as I can. After I finally changed myself I headed out from the room. As soon as I opened the doors, he was standing right next to them. I just pretended to leave, but I didn't. I sneak up to doors. I heard another doors opening inside. And that's exactly what I wanted. He went to bathroom, so I could go inside without him noticing it. I went inside and started looking for his mask, he had to leave it somewhere, there is now way he is wearing it all the time, even if he is alone. After looking for it, I finally found it under a T-shirt. I took it and closed doors behind me. I sighed and opened my backpack to hide it in here. Then I just left. Ha! I wonder what he is going to say now.

TanqR p.o.v.:
I just finished changing my clothes and
I was almost ready to go. I just need my mask and... wait-. I swear I left it in here. What? I searched for it the whole changing room but I didn't found it. Someone had to stole it, there is no way I left it somewhere else. I remember going in with it. That's rigged. And what I'm going to do now? I'm not planning to show myself like that, there was no way. And I don't have any other mask I could wear. What should I do? I mean I got a paper bag in my backpack, I'm going to look dumb in it. I seen some people wearing it like everyday, so I don't think it's a big deal or anything. I just need to cut some holes in it. I took out scissors from my backpack. I still don't know why I got them. They've been in my backpack for like 2 years and I never used them, I guess it's time to change it. I cut two holes for eyes just to see. Knowing the next lesson is starting soon, I quickly putted this thing on me and ran out from changing room. No one surprisingly looked at me. I guess it's normal here. I still feel kinda embarrassed doing it. We should have English right now, and as far as I know the class is pretty close. But I have to admit the school is really big. I quickly got to the class but here everyone were looking at me. Probably because they already seen me. But yeah until I won't get my mask back I will be walking with a bag on my head and I don't care what people say.

Sabrina p.o.v.:
I was standing in front of the classroom waiting for TanqR to come, maybe we could talk or something. And if I'm being honest with you, he is not doing to bad here. I mean he already have an enemy, not like it's a rare thing here but it's his 2nd day here. And as I said, I was waiting for him. I saw a person walking with a paper bag on their head. It's not like I care, many people does this here and principal apparently doesn't have a problem with it. But why he is waiting at our class? I mean in our class no one wears these. Wait is that-? Nah, it can't be. But maybe. I should go check. I walked up to them, but they seemed to zoom out.
(Bro I think I'm in love in this "River" song, I've been listening to it all the time)

Sabrina: Hey!
TanqR: Wait- What?
Sabrina: It's you! I was waiting. But why do you have a paper bag on your head? I mean you had your mask before.
TanqR: Ye. I don't know what happened but it just got lost. I looked everywhere and I didn't found it.
Sabrina: Maybe someone stole it. Have you tried asking someone? You know, if they saw anyone.
TanqR: No, I don't know anyone here. But there was a guy with a dark blue hair and yellow wings sitting close. Maybe he saw someone?
Sabrina: I think I know about who you are talking about. We will ask him at next break.
TanqR: Oh- Alright!

Wow- I never thought he is that uncomfortable with showing his face. I don't have a problem with that but it's 1st time I meet a person like that. I hope cKev knows something about it.

__________
Hello!
Not really much to say just have a great day or night!
Cya!
:D