Chapter VIII- Disappointment.

(I made a mistake in title lol)
TanqR p.o.v.:
I swear I will murder a person who stole my mask. I will literally smash their head over a wall. Bell for a lesson rang an we went into class. I hope this lesson will be normal unlike others. And no... teacher wasn't able to handle us, I mean not all of us but others, and the worst thing is that's the lesson has just began. Ehh- this class is something different than my old class in my old school. In my old school everyone were listening to teachers, and here? They literally doesn't care about them. Anyway, even tho I'm enjoying being here. I was talking with Sabrina because we didn't really have anything better to do, we weren't able to hear what is teacher saying. We were mostly talking about me for some reason, not like I wanted that but she keeper asking stuff about my past school or childhood. Which kinda sucks not gonna lie. I never liked talking about this but I tried to answer as much questions as I could. And of course I got some papers threw at me by no one else than Kreek. He wrote some stupid stuff on them, I don't really care about them. The lesson were going pretty fast. I really liked talking with Sabrina, I don't know why I just enjoyed it. I didn't even noticed when lesson has ended and we were free to go to another one. I was about to go bout she stopped me.

Sabrina: Hey do you remember, we need to go find you mask.
TanqR: Oh- I somehow forgot Hah-. Let's go ask this dude.
Sabrina: C'mon we should meet him on the way to class.
TanqR: Then what are we waiting for. Let's go!

We were walking by looking for this dude. I still don't know what's his name. Suddenly Sabrina yelled out something, I'm not sure what was that.

TanqR: W-what?
Sabrina: IT'S HIM!
TanqR: Wait! Where?!
Sabrina: ARE YOU BLIND, HE IS HERE!
TanqR: Oh, you right!

We both ran up to him. He seemed to be confused about what we are doing. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt for some reason.

cKev: Dude let me go!
TanqR: Oh- I'm sorry I didn't mean that. We need to ask you something.
cKev: What is it?
Sabrina: Have you seen a dude running out from changing room the lesson before?
cKev: Ye I seen him.
TanqR: No but before me.
cKev: Oh it was KreekCraft! But why do you need that information for?
Sabrina: Have you seen something black in his hands, like a mask or something?
cKev: Yeah, he was packing something black I'm not sure if it was mask but it was cyan at some parts of it-
TanqR: Ok that's all I wanna know, we go to go now...
Sabrina: TanqR Wait!- Ehh- Sorry for him... Bye cKev!
cKev: Bye Sabrina!

I grabbed Sabrina by her wrist and I started speed running to the class to beat the sh*t out of him. I was running as fast as I could. Sabrina almost tripped over because of it. But I didn't care about that at this point. I mean I care about her but now the most important for me is to get my mask back. As soon as I saw him I let Sabrina go and came up to Kreek pushing him.

Kreek: What the heck dude! What was that for-
TanqR: Give it back..
Kreek: What do you mean...?

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and picked him up. Even tho he was slightly higher than me I was able to do that.

TanqR: Give it back!
Kreek: I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!
TanqR: DON'T ACT INNOCENT, I KNOW IT WAS YOU!
Kreek: WHAT ME?!
TanqR: YOU STOLE MY MASK!
Kreek: MAYBE I DID, SO WHAT?!
TanqR: GIVE IT BACK RIGHT F**KING NOW!
Kreek: NO! NEVER!
TanqR: Well, we will see about that...

I punched him right in his face which caused him to fail. He was sitting on the floor, and waited for something.

Kreek: So that's how you want to play, huh?

He immediately after he said that, he jumped on me. I reacted rather quickly but he still were able to punch me which made me back up a little. After a minute we both attacked each other without any warning. Everyone were looking at us fighting. After a while of this fight we were both really tired. But he still managed to get closer and... he...
Ripped the paper bag in half. Everyone were able to see me. Everyone who were here. Everyone...
I looked at the group of people surrounding us. Everyone were looking at me. All of them were able to see my face. It's supposed to be kept as a secret. Kreek looked at me surprised but in one moment his face turned into something like disgusted.

Kreek: Eww dude- What were you doing with-
TanqR: Shut up! Just give it back...
Kreek: Ok fine.

He gave my mask back. I putted it on grabbed my backpack and head to the exit.

Sabrina: TanqR But we still-
TanqR: Nah, Sabrina thank you for help but now I'm going home..

And I left them like that. At this point I was that upset that I don't know if I want to show up in this school anymore...

Sabrina p.o.v.:
TanqR was gone. I'm not sure if he will show up here after what Kreek told him. I felt really bad. It wasn't my fault but I feel like it is. Kreek just got up from the floor and started checking his scratches and bruises.

Sabrina: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KREEK?!
Kreek: What do you mean? He started it.
Sabrina: NO YOU DID YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STOLE HIS MASK!
Kreek: Ok and? It's not like I care.
Sabrina: You know what... I'm genuinely  disappointed at you. I would never thought you are that evil. I always had you as a nice person but now... just forgot about it. You didn't even hesitate to tell him what you think about him, RIGHT IN HIS FACE!
Kreek: I-
Sabrina: NO. Just shut up...
Koneko: Yeah man, I'm sorry but that's messed up.
Buur: That wasn't even funny.
Parlo: Yeah-
iAirRon: Let's just go...
Kreek: But-
Angelazz: No Kreek, don't even think about apologising to us.
Conor3D: Yes, you should apologise to him.
I'm honestly disappointed at Kreek I always thought he is a nice guy but I was wrong...

________
Ahhh yas drama.
But anyway I hope ya all have a great day or night.
Cya!
:D