Chapter V- Satan.

Kreek p.o.v.:
I swear I will find the person who did it. If I do I want to get my revenge as quick as I can. Wait-. A blue hair? I don't think I've been close to anyone with blue hair today. No one even has blue hair in our class... except for... I will kill this dude. I swear if I don't get my revenge today I'm going to cry this night. But what should I do? I want to do something unexpected, that he won't be able to predict. Suddenly the bell for lesson rang and we went into class when teacher opened it for us. I sat on my sit as always, but one thing still bothers me. How I'm going to get my revenge? Whatever, I will think after this lesson will end. Wait what do we have now...? Oh yeah math. Fantastic.

TimeSkip ( after math)
The bell tang and I packed my things to got to another classroom for another lesson. For some reason I had a hard time focusing on lesson, this thought is still bothering me. I headed out from classroom, not really looking where I'm going. It wasn't the best idea because as I went out I bumped into someone. And this persons was no one different than TanqR in his person. And since I was going pretty fast, he fall which I didn't mind at all.

TanqR: Dude, watch where are you going!
Kreek: Hm! Not like I care or something.
TanqR: I think you should, if you don't want any troubles.
Kreek: You And troubles?! Ha- the worst combination I ever thought of.
TanqR: Well, we will see about that.

I just ignored him and get away from him not even bother to help him get up. I don't care about him, so why should I? Anyway, what do we have now? It's 3rd lesson so it should be Spanish right now and after that there is P.E. That's actually good because I just got an idea for my revenge. And it's actually a good one. I can't wait to do it but I need to be really sneaky, which wasn't my thing. Ok now I really need to go, the lesson is starting in like 5 minutes and the classroom is far away from math class and I still want to buy myself a drink. I quickly ran upstairs two floors and went to the small shop to buy a bottle of water. After I did that I went downstairs one floor to the Spanish classroom. As soon as I got there the bell rang. Phew- That was a close one, I'm just perfect in timing out things. Everyone were already here and we were waiting for teacher. I decided to talk with someone and this person turns out was Sketch. He is a good bud we've been friends for a long time now. We were talking about a lot of things, but wait the teacher still didn't came. What's going on? He is always here on time. But suddenly another teacher came. It was another math teacher but not the one we have lesson with. This teacher is literally a Satan. Everyone is quiet on her lessons because everyone are scared of her. And even tho she is only 21 years old and she should be more like us, she is not. She is just an evil bi**h who wants to f**k with pretty boys. Yes she has been kicked out from the last school because of it. At least I'm not her target.
( ya all already know what I'm about to do HAHAHA... I mean I guess- this idea came up to me just right now lol)

Satan( math teacher): Can you just come in already?! We don't have the whole day to stand here!

Geez- she is mad. We all quickly got into class and then sat on our sits.

Satan: Ok brats. As you may know, your Spanish teacher had an accident and they are going to stay in hospital for a while. Don't worry it's not the last time I have lessons with you this year I will be here again someday. But now do whatever you want I don't care. Just don't pull out the phone and don't talk too loud. If I will caught someone on their phone... Ohh you don't want to know what will happen.

And she sat at her desk looking at us. God can just someone run her over with a car. I won't be crying if she will die, I will be glad that she is gone. We were sitting here for about 15 minutes talking as quiet as we could to don't wake up the demon inside her. While she was looking at class she suddenly spotted something/someone. She smiled suspiciously and stood up. Then she walked up to guess who. Yeah you guessed it right, to TanqR.

( I really don't want to write it but the idea is just uh- amazing)
Satan: Hello there little one.
TanqR: Um- hello?

At this point everyone knew he was f**ked up. She will be trying to "use" him until he will leave this school or she will be kicked out again OR he will actually give up and do it with her but I don't think he will. There is no way of her just leaving him alone like that. Everyone were waiting for the continuation of this action.

Satan: What's your name? I haven't seen you here before...
TanqR: I-I'm not sure if I want to share this information with you.

She suddenly sat on his desk and got closer to him. No one reacted just yet, everyone were here looking at it with a pure shock. Nothing like that ever happened to any of our classmates. But I clout see Koneko recording this with his phone but he was careful to don't show it to much.

Satan: Oh, c'mon just tell me, sweetheart~.
TanqR: No thank you, but thanks for the offer.
Satan: You know I can just check you on my list~?
TanqR: Yeah t-then why don't you do it?
Satan: Oh it's simple. I want to hear this from you, with your amazing voice~.

I was looking at it paralysed. This girl is disgusting. I looked away for a second because I heard something, which distracted me, but when I looked back she was already doing something to this mask.

Satan: C'mon honey. Show me what you got under it~.
TanqR: I'm sorry miss but you are going too far. I don't like being touched like that. You are making me uncomfortable. And I don't want to hit a woman.
Satan: Oh Don't worry cutie. I just want to have a closer look at you~.

She insisted of doing something to his mask, she started touching his chest. He was clearly uncomfortable and tried to put her hands away but she was keep doing that. Should I react? Everyone else were scared only Koneko were thinking logically here. I don't like TanqR dude but he is clearly uncomfortable.

Satan: Oh c'mon little boy! Let me see you~!
TanqR: N-no leave me alone, I'm not comfortable with that and I don't want to hit you.
Satan: So if you don't want to show me this just-
Kreek: OK THAT'S ENOUGH!

I had enough of this. SHE WAS LITERALLY TOUCHING HIM IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS AND DIDN'T CAREE THAT HE IS UNCOMFORTABLE.

Satan: Who are you, to talking with me like that?!
Kreek: SHUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID HORNY BI**H! HE IS CLEARLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU DOING THAT AND YOU ARE STILL GOING! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M NOT INTO HITTING A WOMAN BUT TUST ME, I'M FULLY READY TO HIT YOU AS HARD AS I  CAN RIGHT NOW! What you are doing now is disgusting. I feel like throwing up on you right now.
Satan: I- JUST SHUT UP!

Wow I just went off. She just walked away angry and sat on her sit behind the desk. I was proud of myself but wen I looked at TanqR. He was laying on this desk sweating from this whole situation. Sabrina was trying to cheer him up. As I said I don't like this man but I just needed to react. I stood up and came up to them.

Kreek: Hey- I- it's not like I care much, but are you ok after all of that?
TanqR: Y-yeah, I'm fine. Tanks for help...
Kreek: Your welcome I guess.
Sabrina: Thanks Kreek. I wanted to say the same thing but I was scared. Thank you!
Kreek: Don'r worry. Just keep and eye on him, she might come again.
Sabrina: I know.

And that's how our conversation ended, I sat at my desk. I'm wondering if I should still do my revenge looking at how traumatised he is. I guess he was going though this first time. I mean I never did but he does look traumatised. Hmm- Nah I'm still going to do it. I hope he will not take it in wrong way.