Chapter XII- Kidnapped twice?

TanqR p.o.v.:
Ugh- everything hurts. I slowly opened my eyes, getting used to light. When I finally was able to open my eyes I shake my head and looked around worried, knowing that I just got kidnapped. But for some reason I wasn't in some sort if basement. I was on sofa, tied up with rope. No one was around, so what do I do? I need to get the hell out of here. I started looking around for something sharp but nothing was around.

???: So you woke up.
TanqR: What?

I looked at their direction. They were standing in the door frame looking at me. Now what I'm supposed to do. There is now way of escaping. I guess I need to talk with them then.

???: Wow I never actually expected you looked like that.
TanqR: W-What do you mean?! Who are you?!
???: Geez- chill out buddy, I will tell you everything. The thing is you might not believe me in that but you know what, I don't care.
TanqR: So?
???: Well how to say that... bro I can't put it in words. Ehh- So im basically from future.
TanqR: Wait what?!
???: Yeah weird accident. Once when I had chance to meet future you and other guys. There was a guy whose name I don't know and he had some kinda of magic staffs. And I was kinda interested in what they do. By the way I didn't know they are magical. But back to the point. I took one of them and there was a screen, on it there was something like error or something. I freaked out so I just decided to took it and leave it like that. Which was probably the worst decision I made but whatever. And then I got teleported to my world but I still somehow have this so I decided to travel though all of his books.
TanqR: What books? And who is "he"?
???: Oh I forgot you don't know. You know what, don't bother your head now.
TanqR: Uh- Oh- ok. But I wanted to ask something...
???: Sure go ahead bud.
TanqR: Why are you nice to me, like you literally kidnapped me.
???: Oh this, I really wanted to see you because I heard about some your lore kinda, and I wanted to see you. Also I really like kidnapping, Wait whaaaaa.
TanqR: Uhhhhhh-
???: You didn't heard that, alright?
TanqR: No I did, but you know what. Do what you want, if you like it then that's fine with me.
???: Also you can call me Rei. I forgot to introduce myself. Haha!
TanqR: Well I-
Rei: Yes I know who you are you don't need to introduce yourself.
TanqR: Oh ok, weird but I'm fine with that.
Rei: I need to go, I will be back in some minutes.
TanqR: Fine.

Bruh she could at least in untie me. But she seems really nice, and I like that!

Rei p.o.v.:
Amelie was right, he is handsome. Wait whaaa- I need to stop. This thought will bring me too deep once. But that comment and me agreeing to what Amelie said... I DON'T KNOW. This whole situation still confuses me. Even the fact that I got there is weird. But know I have the power and I can travel through his every book. Hahaha. And ya all can't stop me. But wait why did I left the living room again? Ohh- I know. I needed a knife to cut the ropes. It was really hard to find one, since in this little hose there is like nothing so. But I eventually found one life and get back to TanqR again. But he wasn't there. He left me already :(. Am I really that evil?

???????: Thank you Miss Rei for your favour.
Rei: What What?! Who are you?!
???????: Ohh I think you know me, really well. You just need to think about it.
Rei: I have no idea who are you.
???????: Hmm- Do you remember the "toxic kid" from TanqR's videos?
Rei: Yeahhh- Wait don't tell me..
???????: Yep that's me and I'm here to take my revenge on past him, since I can't do it on real TanqR.
Rei: But how did you got there?!
???????: I could say that I have my ways. Not only Person has access to this type of stuff.
Rei: No. I'm not giving up without a fight. And did you just exposed his name?!
???????: Maybe I did maybe I didn't, but dude, you already done.

I could see a sharp knife right in front of my throat. I immediately freaked out. But I need to do something but I can't, any wrong move and I'm dead.

Rei: But he is still a child.
???????: Ok and, my job will be much easier.

He laughed evilly after that. Ehh- I guess I  let you down TanqR. Let's just hope someone else will protect you from them because I'm not the one to do that.

???????: Ok I need to go now. My assistants are on the way to our base with him and I need to catch up to them. Cya trash.

Oh no, now he made me mad. I was literally burning inside from anger after he said that. I grabbed the head of his assistant, I twisted is arm and grabbed the knife. I was about to stab this annoying little piece of sh*t. But he somehow dogged that. Then he pulled a fu*k sword out of nowhere. What is that?! I want that. But there is no fu*king way I'm fighting with him like that. It's unfair. Now I guess I don't have any chances to save TanqR from them, cuz I feel like they are going to do something really bad to him. But not like bad but really really bad.

??????: Sneaking up on me right now isn't a good idea. So save this information somewhere in your head.
Rei: Shut up! Leave him alone, he don't even know you!
???????: It's not stopping me from getting my revenge.

Ugh this dude. I swear Laksh14 if I will meet you somewhere...

Rei: I swear if I will meet you ever again I won't be scared to literally murder you and burry your body by myself.
???????: Haha, you can only thought about that. That ain't gonna happen.
Rei: We will see about that stupid bi**h.

He just moved away from me, to then get out from here. I swear this motherfu*ker is annoying as fu*k. But now all what is left to do for me is hoping for best for TanqR. I hope someone will find him quickly. But you know what, I can go look for him. I just need to stay unnoticed. Yeah I think I'm going to do that. But that's next now I need to take care about the dude who putted the knife to my neck. I hope it won't be to late...

____________
That's it for now I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry for A LOT of swear words lmao.
So yeah have a great day or night.
Cya
:D