"Why?" You asked again not seeing why you'd interest anyone other than the fact that they are soulmates...

Eddie just laid his head on his hand with his pink ring in view, "it's hard to explain," he simply stated which you wanted to give him a 'seriously?' look but didn't, "so tell me about yourself."

Again you wanted to ask why but were afraid he'd get annoyed with you, so you just shrugged, "like what?"

"Your interests, your hobbies, your dreams," he counted off.

"What? You writing a file on me?" you joked.

"I just want to get to know you, sweetheart," Eddie said with a grin making your breath hitch at the pet name.

You blushed a bit as you shrugged, "I'm a movie buff, I like to write, and photography... Actually, I'm one of the photographers for the-"

"The school newspaper," Eddie smiled, "yeah, I know your photos, I like your work."

"And what about you?" You decided to indulge yourself in this, considering he started it, "your shirt says Hellfire Club, what does it mean?"

"Oh," he just laughed, "it's a DnD club," he explained making her nod, "do you play?"

"Never got the chance but I've been classified as a nerd so I wouldn't be opposed," you had no clue what DnD really was but the truth was you wanted to be around Eddie more.

Eddie's smile widened, "really? I mean, we need a girl in our campaign, if you are really interested," he says.

"I'm new to this but I'm willing to give it a try," you decided.

Eddie put out his hand without the ring to shake your hand and you didn't think for a second and shook his hand with your ring hand, but when he saw the pink ring he didn't say anything thankfully. "Welcome to Hellfire Club, Y/N," he tells you.

"Thank you, do I get one of those shirts?" you asked with risen eyebrows and a smile.

"If you want one... Yeah," he grinned. 

"I'd like one just to keep as a reminder I actually tried this," you explained your reasoning.

Eddie nodded, "good idea, I like the way you think, L/N."

"Thanks," you just smiled.

"Hey Eddie," one of the new freshmen came and sat down across from Eddie and you, "oh, hi, I'm Dustin."

"Y/N, I'm a friend of Eddie's," you told him.

Another freshman sat down, "this is Mike," you waved.

As more of Eddie's friends sat with you two, you got introduced to each of them and you learned all their names, it was nice to meet some new people after losing your friends. "So, Y/N will be joining our campaign," Eddie stated.

"To see if I like it," you explained.

No one argued with him but you did wonder if anyone didn't like the idea, the Freshman seemed fine with it but still, you wondered. 

------

After a few games of DnD with the campaign, you ended up liking it for more reasons than just Eddie Munson, you also got the chance to get to know your Soulmate, and from what you can tell he's... Perfect for you, probably too good for you to be honest but what can you do? You're destined to be together. 

Kind of crazy when you think of it that way, plus, neither of you has brought up the soulmate thing. Maybe because you guys want to be friends first, or at least that's your reasoning.

You sat in Eddie's trailer alone listening to different music, "so your favorite song is..." He was trying to see if he guess everything about you, so far your faith in him hasn't been misguided, "Bohemian Rhapsody," he guessed.

You smiled, "you know me so well."

"Let me just," he put up a finger as he grabbed his guitar and started to play the beat to Bohemian Rhapsody.

Your smile just grew as he played it perfectly, "I love it when you play," you expressed making him smile.

"Well I just might play more," he continued getting really into it and you started to sing the lyrics along with him and for a moment it was a moment. 

But that was when Eddie's Uncle got home and came into Eddie's room, "Eddie- oh, didn't realize we had company," you both stopped the moment he opened the door.

"Oh, this is Y/N," Eddie introduced.

"Well, I'm sure Miss Y/N must need to go home," he told them, "it's getting late."

You smiled sadly, "he's right, unfortunately," you stood up as you straightened out your skirt, "thanks for allowing me to hang out, Eddie," you told him before leaving.

"Is that the girl you told me was your soulmate?" His uncle asked once they were alone.

Eddie nodded, "yeah... Why?"

"Just wondering, she seems like she likes you by the way," he gave his opinion making his nephew smile.

"Really?"

He nodded, "yeah, just keep going the way your doing it, you'll probably get the girl."

"Probably," he laughed, "thanks, Uncle."

As he was left alone Eddie kept playing Bohemian Rhapsody to himself thinking about you...