The horror of love 7

Chapter 7
Revelations

'NOOO!!' I screamed as hard as I could, 'YOUR A MONSTER, GET AWAY FROM ME!!' I shouted.

'Shhh.' He said putting a hand over my mouth, 'someone might hear you!'

I bit him as hard as I could, my biting had come in handy that afternoon, and he soon moved it away.

'I WILL SHOUT AND SCREAM AS HARD AS I CAN TO GET AWAY FROM YOU!'
I couldn't see my face but I probably looked flaming mad and covered in bruises and blood, like I was possessed. But he had just killed those girls and my great great grandmother, I should have never have trusted him.

'I thought you'd be happy I hurt them.' He said.

'YOU MURDERED THEM! YOU TOOK THEIR LIFE LIKE THE COLD BLOODED KILLER YOU ARE!'

'Yeah?' He started, his voice rising as well, 'YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD STAY, AND STAND BY ME FOREVER !'

'WELL THAT WAS BEFORE I SAW THE REAL YOU, I WASN'T THE FIRST ONE TO LIE!!' 'YOUR A MONSTER!'

He took hold of my throat, and looked into my eyes, 'I'M NOT A MONSTER, YOU TOLD ME I WASN'T A MONSTER!' His face was filled with pain and rage at hearing me say those words.

'Well you are.' I croaked, and I spat at him.
He slowly wiped off the spit, he let me go and stared at his hand, looking completely shocked at what I had just done.

'You know I had thought about you every day,' he said, 'I dreamt of us laying by the lake together again. I see now that I was wrong.'  He held my arms behind my back, and leant so close that I could feel his angry warm breathing against my skin, I turned my face away from his and he whispered into my ear,

'Maybe I will be a monster, I'll be your worst nightmare. You can run from me but I'll always hunt you, pin you down and rape you again and again and choke you with my tongue again and again, I won't stop. I will torture you, so much that you will want to die, but I won't let you, I made that mistake last time, I won't make it again, because the truth is if I kill someone I love it would hurt me a hundred times worse than you, I would not be able to live without you, getting over Talia hundreds of years ago almost killed me, but I pulled through and now I have you I will never let go of you again.'

'I'M NOT TALIA, YOU CAN'T BRING HER BACK BY REPLACING HER WITH ME!' I shouted tears running down my cheeks.

'My dear,' he said brushing the tears away, 'you were always my favourite.'

I knew somehow I had to get out of here, to trick him so I leant into him, lips apart. He was confused but he leant in too, hypnotised by them, he let go of my hands and before we could lock lips, with a branch I had found next to me I jammed it into his head as hard as I could.
He was knocked down, but I knew it wouldn't be for long. So I ran, I was still hurt from before, but I tried to run with as much strength as I could summon. I ran at the direction of the camp, this was just like my dream, it was like deja vu, and if it was like my dream, I knew he would catch me, and that he'd have a knife. So I screamed help, a dozen times at the top of my lungs until I realised my mistake, he would hear me and track me down. So I stopped, and decided to hide. There was no sign of him yet, I was wandering aimlessly in the forest, until instead of the camp I reached the grave yard. I must have gone the wrong way, but it was too late now. I knew someone from the class would soon find me, I just had to wait and hide. I just prayed that he wouldn't find me first.

Inside the gate I hadn't realised how creepy the place was. I hid behind a large tomb stone, deep in the grave yard. I caught my breath finally, and stayed there. I waited there until it grew dark, and I started to drift off...but then I heard a rustling. I stayed put, it was probably a bird. But maybe I should take a peek I thought, in case it was someone trying to look for me from school.

Then I saw it, something red on one of the distant graves. I got up and crept towards it, wondering what it was. When I got to it I gasped, it was my name written in blood on the grave!  And the date was the same date as today, the 2nd of July. Before I could scream I felt a deep warm breath on my neck, and I knew. Then he said
'Boo.'
There was a sudden searing pain in my head, and it all went dark.

(Btw she's not dead!!) just wait until the next few chapters byeeeee.xx