Colliding Hearts Forever

Chapter 5: Dreams Of Desires:

I settled myself on the bed, while he adjusted his pants, getting comfortable.
"This is going to be a long night," I smiled at his choice of words, "why do you say such things?" Giving him a dazzled look. "Because if you are doing what I think you are, you are going to regret putting me through torture." He grins, kicking his feet. "Why do I have to be tied up again?" He gave me a distasteful smile. "You aren't allowed to touch me. I mean once you see what I will be doing, you will crave to touch my body. And you for sure can't do so."
As I took off the final last piece of clothing that was hugging my body, my knees on the bed, while my upper body was standing slightly up, showing a perfect few of my perky breasts, and swollen pussy.I moved forward allowing him to see my front arch. He huffs in the distance. Turning around, showing my ass, I go into the arch again, so he can see from the back.
After I danced for him, in the best way I have ever danced, I spread my legs, and started masturbating, his face becoming serious as he stared at me. I chuckled, bringing the vibrator to my drippy swollen pussy, before I had the chance to finish. He coughs, and leans in. Taking in everything he is watching. Cum streams down my legs, and I sit up.
"I want you to fuck me the way I like to be fucked. Before I could untie him, he already broke loose, and slams into me, he takes off his clothes, and crawls over me. "Now you are going to be punished for doing that to me. You know I can't handle being teased like that." He whispered, his face hovering over mine. "Now it's my turn to torture you. Payback's a bitch." Soon enough, I'm already tied to the headboard
He slaps my swollen red pussy, and makes me squirm. The moans out of pain minutes later turn into pleasure for more of it. He grips his dick allowing the tip to just slightly move up and down on my clit, teasing me. " I really want to fuck you Bailey," he says as if he's holding himself back. "Then do it. I know you want just as much as I want to." I whined out of impatience. "Ugh," he sighs in my ear, finally feeling my insides wrapped around his aroused dick. Thrusting in and out, hard and slow, begging for me to moan his name, and as I do, he cums, filling my insides up, and it streams out all inbetween my thighs. I finish slowly after him. "I know we both finished, but that wasn't enough for me, I crave more," he chuckles, "I know, I know," tapping my head, "I wasn't expecting it to be that short, about 5 minutes?" He rhetorically asked. "Well I guess, it's time to get ready. Well for me, I have a big meeting." I say getting up, and slipping on my dress I had picked out and laid on my desk. "Oh, now? What's the meeting about?" - "I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to discuss it until the meeting is done." I smiled.
"Come and cuddle me before you go?" - "yeah of course, I just wanted to be in clothes so I'm not too late." I giggled, jumping back on the bed.
At work:
I tossed my things on the desk, and grabbed all the materials I would need for the meeting. But I need some coffee in me before I can even handle this much pressure on me. I haven't been back in my office for awhile, ever since I first went to the penthouse, I started to do work from home, and in some cases came in. I walked into the coffee room, and asked for a villain butter cream coffee, with ice , whip cream, and French vanilla syrup.
"All right everyone, places, places, and settle down. I didn't recall hiring a bunch of wild monkeys to work in my office, now did I?" At this point Ms. May is pacing around the room, as if panicking. "Okay, okay. This is going to be a lot on all of you. But you know how this place works. It's all combined, and we are an undercover FBI agency. I will need some of you to get into the agency. There is a big issue coming our way, and we need more people than what we have expected, so I need the top 5 people who passed the fighting exam, so if you hear your name, congrats you are now in the top secret FBI agency: Sierra Kay, Bailey Marie Cullen, and our other three people, they haven't worked here, but for another FBI agency. Welcome to our FBI agency: Jordan lyn Row, Allan Sean Dean, and Jeremiah Lee Jr, everyone please greet them nicely." I turn and see them walk in, and my jaw drops. He works for an FBI agency? How could he never tell me? And so does Jordan and Allan, where have I been? "So for the rest of you, you may leave, and start researching, go to the room down the hall, and they will explain your new job," she orders. Ms. May walks over to where all her paperwork is, and passes out a notebook and a packet for studying. "We will start training sometime soon. The training is a really important help to us, if you guys train hard, and keep training, it will show us who the two leaders are, the two leaders have powers, and will only appear once you get into training. We have a lot of preparation we need to do." She claps her hands together, claiming all of her last thoughts, "Bailey, come over to my desk so I can speak to you." She smiles, as I walk towards her, "I know you were a writer before, if you are still able to write, I would love for you to make reports about the class. If you are up for it." I love writing, and I also love fighting. I have no clue if it would be too much, "I think I will pass, I don't want to make myself stress out more, I already stress so much about writing a book." I said as nicely as possible. "But I won't quit writing!," Brightening up the mood. I grabbed my papers, and walked out, "hey, wait up!" Jer hollers after me, we walk into my office. "When were you going to tell me you were in the FBI Agency?" I asked, I mean I'm his fiancé, he should tell me these things. "Look, it's a top secret agency, and I didn't want to get fired. I'm sorry, but hey now we are working together to save the world, we could say, it's us against the world type of love," he cringes. I couldn't help but giggle. "Yeah you're right, I wasn't really thinking about the secret part." Ms. May walks in, and smiles, "looks like you two are enjoying being neighbors. Mr. Jr you will be next door to Miss. Cullen. She walks out, "I can't believe this is actually happening, are you as excited as I am to see who has the powers? I kinda hope it's us! That would be amazing." He adds, sitting down, "yeah, it would be nice for us to be the leaders and have powers, making us the most powerful duo of the group." We both started on the paperwork Ms. May passed out for everyone.
Being in the FBI has always been my dream, but my mom wanted me to be a writer, just like her. So I never got to fulfill my actual dreams, working here is not just any type of work. You have to try out for everything, and pass, but you will get to choose what you want to do. I didn't choose to be in the FBI agency, but now that I know I was one of the top 5 people to pass the test I'm kinda pissed I didn't.

We all entered the training room, with all kinds of exercise equipment. "Okay so let's get started! We need to get you guys into training. The training I have set for you is to boost your strength, you all have the ability to get stronger faster, you just need to train your body, so it can get the super strength it needs. And for the superpowers, to see who has them, I need to see who has strength even without training. So can all you guys gather around these two swords that are in these stone rocks." -
"I'm sorry to interrupt, but how exactly do you know we are the right people? And how can all this make us have super strength, and what if someone can pull that sword out but don't have the powers." Sierra asked with sas coming out of her mouth, flipping her hair behind her head. 'It's all good except for your attitude, but how we know you are the right people, is because you guys did not get one question wrong, and the questions were for the people who are qualified for this job, the ones who get the questions right. This training is only for the ones who are different, and that's not possible, it was designed for people who have powers to be able to take the sword out of the stone rock." - "Everyone gather around, and take turns."

I walk up to the stone, with my shaky trembling hands, I place them gently on the sword. ~what if i'm not one of those people who has the powers.~ I gasped under my breath. I tightened my grip and with full force I pulled at the sword as hard as I could, making me fall back, slamming the sword on the floor, hitting my head on the other stone.

Jer's POV:
I ran over to her as she fell, pulling her body close to mine, "are you alright love?" Is asked rocking her back and forth to sooth her, "ah uh, ye-yeah" she cried. I tangled my fingers through her hair stroking it soothingly. "Did I pull the sword out?" I laughed, "you surely did alright." And all of a sudden sierra comes storming our way, "How are you telling me that these stones are only for people with powers, she clearly doesn't have any, I mean look at her. She's weak, she's a weakling. How can a weakling have powers?" She hissed, grabbing the other sword, trying her hardest to pull it out. "Yeah this is so rigged," she struggles. "She's not weak, in fact she is the strongest person here, she is the first person to pull it out on her first try." Ms. May says smiling down at Bailey. Bailey crawled out my arms and stood up. "I pulled a little too hard, jezz i went flying." She giggled, making me crack open again. "It's not fair Ms. May, it's not. I should be the one who has superpowers, not her. She hasn't even been in the FBI, she has no training, how can she be the one. How. It just doesn't add up." She whined, stomping her foot like a toddler. "She does have training, she took the test and had the best score out of everyone here. Her score was higher than the average score, i kinda knew she would be the one with powers, she chose to be a writer, but i'm sure
she really wanted to be an FBI agent." She explained. "I do have training, I have always wanted to be an FBI agent, i would train everyday, but never did my powers show." - "Well if you wanted to be an agent so bad, why did you choose to be a writer,"
"Because Sierra, have you ever heard of a controlling mother?" She hissed back, leaving the room.
I signed and walked up to the rock and placed both hands on the stone, and yanked back, following after, I did it one more time, and it came flying out of my hands, landing in the wall. "So we have our two superheroes, Jeremaih and bailey. Congrats!"