"Because I don't know if Le would be okay with that." Callan admitted honestly.

Leo was his priority right now. There was a lot they had missed, they hadn't been observant enough and they didn't listen to his clear calls for help.

Callan wouldn't make that same mistake twice.

This was Leo's story to share, as much as he longed for the comfort his girlfriend could provide, Callan didn't need, or want, sympathy or reassurance for this situation. He could find some form of semblance and unity from his siblings. Leo's pain drove him to do what he did. He had been suffering alone. It wasn't their place to share this with others, this was family business.

"I really hope Rafe kept this to himself."

"I just..." Lily cast her eyes to the floor, in that moment, she hadn't thought of how Leo would feel. "None of you were here, the twins were sleeping... I just needed someone to talk to." She admitted in a small voice.

"I understand that Lil, I do." Callan reassured. He really did understand. "I'm not saying you can't open up, but this is something you should've spoken about with one of us. Kota, Ryan and the boys were here with you, you could've spoken with them."

Zac seen the defeat in Lily's eyes, he seen her guilty before she even truly felt it. But Zac also understood Callan's point. This was a family matter and it was Leo's business, she shouldn't have shared what had happened, not when she had other people here that she could've opened up to. He understood that Lily needed Rafe's support, but as Callan had said, this wasn't her story to tell.

"I'm sorry." Lily mumbled. "Enzo, Eli and Atlas know though... I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"They only know because we needed someone to get you and the twins." Zac added. "And Enzo is here for Emilio. We didn't call them under the purpose of confiding in them and sharing Leo's business, we called them because we had to. It was either that or you and the twins would still be at home. We're not angry, Lil. We understand that you needed someone and maybe that someone was Rafe, but you need to see it from our side." He finished, hoping his words didn't sound to hypocritical.

They did need Elliot and Enzo, he wasn't lying. Emilio's parents had went to mama Bianchi's sick mothers house for the next two days, leaving Enzo in charge of Emilio's care. As an older brother and guardian, Zac knew it was his job to let Enzo know that Em was safe. As for having Elliot here, Zac didn't want Enzo driving whilst worrying for his brother, especially not during a storm.

"Can you just make sure he doesn't tell anyone." Callan turned to her, his blue eyes lacking their usual warmth. He was exhausted, mentally and physically so.

"Of course." Lily mumbled. "I am really sorry. I didn't think... I just-"

"I know." Callan gave her a sad smile, gently patting her shoulder.

Zac sighed audibly, his eyes catching Dakota's as she returned to the waiting room. "C'mon," he gently gripped each of their shoulders, "Let's go find out where Grey and Leo's rooms are."

Grey was awake when they finally reached his room.

Zac had been first to enter, asking his youngest siblings to wait in the hall whilst he informed Grey of Leo's injuries. Callan, Carter and Ace accompanying him seeing as those three already knew the full story.

They'd decided it would be best to visit Grey before making their way to Leo. The second eldest would no doubt want to know if Leo was okay, and - if the doctors gave the okay - would want to join them in visiting their youngest brother.