Abused! Varian x reader

This was requested by

VarianWolf 

sorry it took me awhile, I've been busy 

Tw: abuse, blood, panic attacks, and small spoilers for Varian's character arc throughout the show

---

Varian POV:

I can't believe Lance ruined my creation! Does he have any idea how long it took me to make it?!!? Calm down, Varian. I thought to myself, walking through town. The event happened a day ago but I'm still upset about it. What makes matters worse, is that Lance didn't even have to help clean up the mess and Angry and Catalina obviously weren't any help, so I had to clean up all the Flynnolium and extra parts alone. 

I attempt to walk over to the market to look around when something happens...

Eugene POV:

 I was in the prison, locking up the Barron when an older man in one of the sells was also being locked up, presumably for being the one who attempted to steal all the horses, I expected the man to only be in there for a few days, just until his trial.

Time skip lol

I had decided that we should try switching things up a bit around the castle. I gathered all the guards into a meeting and assigned new jobs based on their abilities and no longer just intimidating qualities.

"Pete and Stan?" I raised my head from the list. "You'll no longer need to guard the dungeons-" I was cut off by a loud sob.

"B-BUT CAPTAIN? WHERE WILL WE GO???" Pete cried.

"I was thinking of putting you two in charge of night patrol around the throne room," The two of them nodded and left.

"And next on the list is... John, James, and Edward. You three will be replacing Pete and Stan's old slots in the prison. You must lead with a stern attitude but know what is and isn't just," The three men nodded, grinning.

"Last but not least: William, Charlie, and Hubert will be patrolling Corona for any criminals during the day and sometimes at night, got it?" They all nodded, eyed at the other three guards and left to fill in their posts.

3rd POV now~~~~

John, James, and Edward walked down to the prison in an eager silence and once they arrived, whispered out their plan.

John, the tallest out of the three, suggested they meet up with the other three men at night and speak of a certain someone.

James, a younger man (supposedly in his late twenties), suggested they should get the rest of their group to get some riches along with their main goal.

Edward, A very bulky man, asked the others if they could have a little "Fun" before the real joy kicks in. 

By fun, they mean torment the old man in the sell by poking him with the ends of their weapons.

Meanwhile... 

The other three men were patrolling Corona looking for the boy. They walked in and out of different shops, instinctively stealing things as they searched.

They spotted the young raven haired boy, walking along the town, holding flowers. They lurked into the shadows and watched where he went and everything he did for the rest of the day.

That night, the men got together and spoke about their plans for capturing Varian. They looked around the prison and noticed one menacing looking man lurking in the corner.