Varian x Squip! Reader

I'm back on my bmc kick so take this lol

Also fyi a squip is a Super computer taken through the form of a pill- that need needs to be taken with Mountain Dew- making you cool and popular by telling you what to do basically

"Malfunctions"

—————

So, I had heard about this squid? Soap? I can't really remember the exact name of it, but I heard about this pill that implants in your brain and tells you what to do so that way you can become popular and well liked amongst peers because it analyzes data about what is and isn't "cool" so fine by raised about $200 and have decided to buy this so-called chill maker.

I walked home after taking the pill soon realizing I've been scammed and felt even more stupid.

"Dad? Dad I'm home! Are you there?" I called out "I guess not," I sighed 

I walked into my room and shoved my bag on my desk and started on my homework and by homework I mean reviewing classic alchemical structures and the different Elements of the periodic table!

Man I'm a loser. Maybe if I wasn't into science I'd have more friends than just Angry and Catalina. Better yet maybe those people will actually like me and not just stay because I can do their homework because I've already passed ninth grade.

I felt a quick sharp pain in my neck.

I rubbed it then got back to writing and reading when I felt it again but it lasted longer

"Ow!"

Target female inaccessible 

A voice spoke 

Calibration in process. Please excuse some mild discomfort

I rolled around on the floor in pain yeah sure, "mild"

Calibration complete. Access procedure initiated

Just as it started, the pain stopped. I began to stand up when-

Discomfort levels may increase 

At this point I wanted to be put out of my misery. It felt like I was on fire and my organs were collapsing as they ate out my skin, sucking all the air and life out of them.

Accessing neural memory

Accessing muscle memory

Access procedure complete

Varian Ruddiger, welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor.

Your SQUIP

A blue tinted figure looked at me on the floor, tears running down my face because of all the pain and smirked.

"Whoa, you look like... if (celebrities/characters you kinda look like) had a teenage kid..." I said, whiling the drool from my face siting up.

"My default mode. You can also set me for Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Sexy Anime Cat Girl With A Tail. Whatever you prefer." They smiled innocently.

Wow 

They were hot 

"What you look like now is good," I said 

"Okay, so now it's time to make you chill!" 

"You mean cool, right?" I asked

"Varian, do t correct me, I'm a supercomputer. I don't make mistakes." They spoke bluntly while pulling up some see through holographic screens with different things I've seen in life on them.