(Shin): No! I WON'T LET YOU!

Shin charges up a blast of her own but while she does fire off a blast to try and counter yours but her blast is quickly destroyed and it speed towards her.

(Shin): NO!

The blast connects and starts to push shin up and up and up until she passes the surface of the sea and as she continues to go into the air, your blast is slowly starting to burn shin's body and begins to push into shin's body.

(Shin): GAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

A few seconds later as shin raises a little more into the air, a massive explosion goes off which stretches far and wide and sends out a powerful shockwave that parts the clouds.

(Y/n):...........Ah............

After your attack, your body starts to weaken greatly as you drop to your knees.

(Y/n):..........Agh..............

You almost fall flat onto the ground until you slam both your hands into the ground.

(Y/n's mind): I can..........barley move my body anymore.........if she comes back after that...........I am done for.........

You start taking deep breath as gojira starts to approach you until both of you can a loud boom coming from above which makes you both look up to see what looks to be the upper half of shin slowly starting to fall down to the ocean floor.

(Gojira):.......

(Y/n):............

The two of you wait as shin's upper half drops to the ocean floor and looks to be lifeless until about 10 seconds later you notice her damaged right hand start to twitch abit.

(Y/n): (sigh) She does not...........know when to stay down..........

You very weakly get to your feet and slowly start to walk over to what remains of shin and as you get closer, you can hear her groaning in what sounds like pain.

(Y/n's mind): Is she faking it?

You carefully approach and as you get close enough, you notice her looking up at you and when you get a good look on her, you can see that the damage done was quite serious as the lower half of her body is gone and her upper half is burnt all around besides most of her face.

(Shin):....A........ag..............agh..................

You stare down at the seriously injured shin and without hesitation you use some of your remaining strength to lift your right leg and slam it down on shin's torso.

(Y/n): Your choice...........either give up now..........or die.

You press down on shin's torso as you can just hear a small weep coming from her and as abit of a long silence occurs.........shin finally speaks up.

(Shin):.....I...........give..............you...............win........

The moment shin says this you take your foot off of shin's torso and start to back off a good bit while letting out a big sigh of relief.

(Y/n): Hahaha...........finally........

You stand there for a moment until you start swimming up towards the surface as gojira looks on with a smile.

(Gojira): Well done.

You continue swimming upward until you burst through the surface of the ocean.

(Y/n):...........

You stands there in silence until you look up into the sky and let out a loud victories roar which sends vibrations through the ocean and can be hear from miles away as the titans that heard your call from before now let out their own roars in reply............all expect one large ape titan that simply turns around and starts walking through a strange landscape while holding onto what looks like a strange dead creature with a skull-like pattern on it's head.

(Ape titan): Such loud mouths, I won't be like the others and just submit so easily.

He throws the dead creature aside and continues on with his day.

(Ape titan): In fact.......I never will.......

Meanwhile back with you as you slowly stop roaring and as you stand there for a few more seconds, you slowly fall back due to fatigue and sink back down into the ocean depths as you start to close your eyes.

(Y/n's mind): So...........tired...........

Your eyes completely close as you fall asleep with the last thing you can feel is someone grabbing onto you and dragging you away.

(A/n): Done and done, I hope you all enjoyed this explosive ending to the battle with shin as I will now head over to my other books and work on them so I hope you all have a great day or night.