Chapter 38

Both you and shin charge at one another with an arm pulled back from each of you and just as you both got close enough you both went in until a nasty cross counter was landed which made both you and shin step back a tiny bit.

(Shin): Agh!...........RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Shin is the first to go in for another attack with her claws ready to dig into you but just as they get a little close to you, you duck down, grab her left arm and with a large amount of strength you throw her right over you and slam her down on the ocean floor hard.

(Shin): AGH!

You quickly pull your left fist back and try to slam your fist down hard onto shin's head until she rolls over to the side to dodge the punch which makes a crater in the ocean floor.

(Y/n): !

You turn to notice shin has stopped rolling and is now spinning her body around to make her large tail smack you right across the face which knocks you back.

(Y/n): Agh!

As you stop yourself, shin uses this chance to tackle straight into you but you managed to stop yourself by using your tail as balance. Shin tries to back off until you land a nasty right handed punch to the back of her head which knocks her right into the ocean floor and suddenly she is motionless as for abit as you stand there waiting for an attack.

(Y/n): I highly doubt that punch is enough to keep you down so I would suggest that you keep back up on your head before I lay into the back of your skull.

For a moment you can hear light laughter coming from shin as she slams both her hands into the ground and uses them to push herself up.

(Shin's mind): The brat is lucky, I would of got his arm if he tried to hit me.

(Y/n):..............Agh!

You feel a sharp pain in your chest as you drop to one knee which makes shin smile.

(Shin): Oh that is unfortunate!

Shin goes in to try and spear through your head with her right hand but you just about manage to move your head out of the way as shin's hand just about grazes your cheek.

(Y/n's mind): Dammit!

You hit shin with a powerful uppercut to her chin which launches her up abit as you follow up by spinning around on the point to deliver a strong punch to shin's stomach.

(Shin): GA!

The shockwave goes through shin's body and a second later it knocks her flying back a good distance until she lands on the ocean floor hard.

(Gojira's mind): Y/n still has power left in him.......but compared to before he has really gotten weaker, he has to end this quickly.......

(Y/n's mind): I have to end this now!

You start to run over to shin as the monstrous titan starts to get up.

(Shin): You little!

Shin tries to fire off a blast from her mouth until you quickly realize you are out of range and just spin around and use the length of your tail to reach out and smack shin's head which knock to over a little.

(Shin): Agh!

You face her, grab her massive tail and start to spin her around and around until the momentum of your spin begins to make a whirlwind in the ocean which gets bigger and bigger until you throw her straight above you.

(Y/n's mind): I will to end this here and now! 

You charge up with all the remaining power you have left, look up and the second you open your mouth, a massive beam shoots out from your mouth and head right at shin.