Chapter 32

It has not been long since gojira, rodan, mothra and you have took off towards new york as gojira and you are swimming just below mothra and rodan.

(Y/n): It was not all that long ago that she was battling with gojira and now she has gone after a city even when she was badly injured when we left her.

(Rodan): Why did she chase you?

(Y/n): Well she went after me first since I was injured and an easy target but gojira arrived and saved me.

(Gojira): The fact she is able to still be alive when half to body is gone is worrying.

(Rodan): If things do get hostile, what are we going to do? 

(Mothra): We could gang up on her.

(Gojira): We could but she does have abilities that can attack multiple targets so even if we attack her all at once, we will still be in trouble no matter what.

(Y/n): I can only imagine how more dangerous she has become.....I mean she injured that space freak quite easily.

(Gojira): You have to factor in that she surprised zero from behind and she was also exhausted from the endless fighting.

(Y/n): (sigh) Is this a normal thing for you? you beat a monster only for another one to pop up soon after?

(Gojira): Pretty much, I do have times were I get some peace and quiet but it never lasts too long.

(Mothra): There is always one who either tries to get rid of the humans or tries to take gojira's role as alpha.

(Rodan): Haha, I remember a time when me and gojira were younger, we got into a heated argument and when mothra tried to stop us, we used quite vulger words and just mothra's reaction always gets me.

(Mothra): It was awful!

(Gojira): You did get into the middle of an argument mothra but I do apologize for that.

(Mothra): I-It's okay you don't have to apologize.

(Rodan): Wait a minute! When I tried to say sorry you would not have it and just glare at me.

(Gojira): You did call her a flying brush while I just said fuck off at her.

(Rodan): Oh......

(Mothra): Hmph!

(Y/n): A little harsh to say don't you think?

(Rodan): I was mad okay!

(Gojira): Excuses, excuses.....(whisper) you stupid parrot.

(Rodan): What was that?

(Gojira): Oh nothing.

(Rodan): I know you said something you over grown atomic bitch!

(Gojira): What did you call me!?

(Y/n): Oh no......

(Mothra): Not again.....

(Rodan): Huh? I'm sorry are you becoming so old that your hearing has gone bad? I CALLED YOU AN OVER GROWN ATOMIC BITCH!

The moment rodan finishes, gojira completely snaps and lets out a loud roar as rodan also does the same.

(Y/n): Can you two just not? We have a more important thing to take care of.

(Gojira): RAAH!

Gojira shoots up from the ocean and tries to grab rodan but the flying titan simply files higher and moves out of the way of gojira's reach.