"I'll call her in the morning, let's go to sleep" i said while putting my phone back un my pocket.

"Don't cal her. Block her" ryan said. I just hummed before entering in my room.

~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:

"Selena,how do I look?" Raquelle asked.

Raquelle was getting ready for her date with Y/N's friend.

"You look pretty." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked while fixing her hair.

"Why are you nervous? This one is like your 3rd date in this month." I said with rolling my eyes.

"I know but this guy, he is different. I hope things work out between us." She said.

"I hope so too. Now leave. You are late already."

Y/N's POV:

I attended college after long days of leave. It was different. Different than always. The one student who used to sit alone,not recogonised by anyone, was now the most popular kid in the whole college. Everyone greeted me while passing by me. Some tried to talk but i ignored them. Might sound rude but what they are doing is not something appreciateable.
Ryan was on leave today. Maybe he was getting ready for his date with raquelle.

I was sitting in the canteen all by myself when someone came to me.

"We need to talk". It was veronica.
I just sighed.

"Y/n, please." She said. I got up and she took me in an empty classroom.

"What is it?" I asked while not making an eye contact.

"I want us back" she said in a sweet voice.

"We cant. I am done?" I sighed.

"Why?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Look V-i mean Sawyer, I have to complete my graduation and focus on my career. I dont have time for break ups and make ups."

"You also need someone to be with you in all your goods and bads. Like a partner to stay with you for rest of the life."

"Yeah I do. But it ain't you." I said.

"Why? I promise i won't repeat that again. Please trust me." She said with tearful eyes.

"You know what veronica, ever since i met you I had so many things planned. I planned to propose you after my graduation,marry you soon after that,have kids with you and many more things but you had something else in your mind. Trust you? Well, you are the one who changed me. I dont think if i will ever trust someone again. Thanks to you."

"Please y/n, I am sorry. We can still work on how you planned. Please give me a chance." She said.

"I gave you CHANCES. All of the time. I was the reason that our relationship lasted this long. If i would have never apologized for YOUR mistakes,ignore YOUR mistakes, take YOUR blames on me, we would never have lasted this long. All i did because I love you- I loved you.
Why are you even apologizing? Because i am trending all over the internet for the thing which you never supported or never encouraged me for? Please veronica. Try to understand, we arent made for each other."

"You know what y/n. Fuck you and your fame. I dont give a shit about it. Fuck off goodbye." She yelled. I just smiled and she got even angrier. She banged on the table and left.
Another girl took a seat next to me.

"Y/N. Fuck that bitch. You deserve someone who respects your what you do." She said and started being touchy.
I am seeing that girl for the first time in my life. I ignored her and got up from there without saying anything.

I was walking back to my home. I got a call on my new phone which selena gave me for professional use.
"Hello" I greeted as i answerd the call.

"Am i speaking to Mr y/l/n?" A guy on the other end asked.

"Yes. How can i help you?"

"Hi,I work for republic records. We would love to have a meeting with you as soon as possible" he said.

"Okay sure-Yeah." I said excitedly.

"Great so can we meet today? If are okay with it ofcourse." He asked.

"Yeah. I am free now. I'll be at the office very soon." I said.

"Thank you sir. We will be waiting" he said and hung up the call.

Republic records called me. They definitely want me to sign with them. I mean, not to brag but who wouldn't like to, I am trending on charts anyways.

I can't go to the meeting in this dress. I headed back to my house and put on some fancy clothes before going to the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:

Raqulle left and i was alone sitting in my studio. I played Y/N's songs on repeat. It has not even been a day but i miss him. Being around him was something out of this world. Maybe i like him or maybe its more than just like. I wonder what he is doing right now. I should call him
I called him two times and he didn't answered. I was about to call him 3rd time, when raquelle called me.

"Hey. What you doing?" Raquelle asked when i picked up the call.

"Nothing much. Why?"

"Can you pick me up?" She asked.

"Uhh! Sure. Why didn't you took your car?"

"Okay Thank you. Bye." She hung up.