Chapter 2: Field Manager

+I just want to clarify some things before we get on with the story. Whenever we are in the Elemental Mindscape they are usually called by their first and second-tier names. The Malay is like their names to us while English is like their names to the Malay. Copy?

+The Elemental Mindscape is like a world of their own and they're like humans there.

+They switch between their second-tier and first-tier because the second tiers are more impulsive than the first. It's easier for Gempa/Tanah to handle them. More questions can be asked, and I will answer them in the comments ^^

+++++++

Boboiboy ended up lost in the hallways after he entered the stadium. Apparently, you can only enter through the participant's entrance which in his opinion, is weird.

He continued to walk aimlessly before coming across a room with a pink and flowery label above the door.

"Recovery Girl's Office"

There were a few people in blue gym uniforms huddled at the door. It took a moment before they slammed the door open and yelled.

"MIDORIYA!"

"Guh, that shocked me..," A muffled voice said.

Boboiboy had an inner battle about whether he should eavesdrop or leave them be. Curiosity won and he stood beside the door.

"Everyone... how's the next match going?" A young tired voice asked. The elemental user so badly wanted to take a peek at who was talking but decided against it. He didn't wanna be caught.

"Since the stage was destroyed it's being repaired at the moment," Boboiboy gasped and stood in front of the doorway

"Midoriya, your match just now was really scar-"

"Excuse me!" Two knocks followed.

Everyone in the room looked toward Boboiboy.

"Sorry about the disturbance but may I ask where the stage is? I'm the uh- the field manager! Yeah, the field manager," This earned a few suspicious looks. Mostly from the thin blond man and the short old woman.

A tall blue-haired boy looked at his green-haired friend before facing him and bowed.

"My name is Tenya Iida. I'd be glad to take you to the stage. Please, follow me," Iida stood straight and exited the room as Boboiboy followed.

They reached the entrance to the stage after 3 minutes or so. Boboiboy thanked Iida and sat in a corner of the arena.

Two people entered the arena and stood in their spots. The cement guy sat down on the left side of the arena while the woman in distracting clothing stood on a stage on the right side. None of them noticed the elemental user in the corner which made him sigh in relief.

Fire burst out from each corner of the stage as the announcer introduced the next contestants while hyping up the crowd.

Next up was Shiozaki and Iida.

Shiozaki used her vines to attack Iida and tried push him out of bounds. Iida on the other hand had other plans. 

"Recipro Burst!" His speed was unmatched and he got behind Shiozaki and ran to the edge, pushing her out of bounds.

"Shiozaki is out of bounds. It's Iida's victory!" The sus woman announced. Iida bowed before walking into the stadium through his entrance.

After a few fights namely,

Ashido vs Tokoyami

and

Kirishima vs Bakugou. (Which he thought he could help by unsmoking because of the number of explosions but it dissipated before he could do anything. 

Boboiboy x MHA [] Crossoverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें