Chapter 1: What are you doing?!

"You are dismissed"

"Take a good rest Cadet Gopal, Cadet Boboiboy,"

All Elements and their names:

Earth/Tanah-Quake/Gempa-Crystal=Mama quake
Lightning/Petir-Thunderstorm/Halilintar-Voltra=Tsundere emo
Air/Angin-Cyclone/Taufan-Tempest/Beliung=Hyper Active Happy child
Fire/Api-Blaze=Arsonist Baby
Water/Air-Ice/Ais=Sleepy Elsa
Leaf/Daun-Thorn/Duri-Darkwood/Balak=Innocent child
Light/Cahaya-Solar-Gamma=Narcissist Scientist

I'll be calling them by their elements when they're not personally speaking to each other.  I'll call them their Malay elements when it's like a personal convo. (Of course, for the Malay it'll sound like I'm calling them normally.)

+I just want to clarify some things before we get on with the story. Whenever we are in the Elemental Mindscape they are usually called by their first and second-tier names. The Malay is like their names to us while English is like their names to the Malay. Copy?

+The Elemental Mindscape is like a world of their own and they're like humans there.

+They switch between their second-tier and first-tier because the second tiers are more impulsive than the first. It's easier for Gempa/Tanah to handle them. More questions can be asked, and I will answer them in the comments ^^

+++++++

Boboiboy stretched his arms as he left the TAPOPS control room. The mission they finished was a tiring one. Another alien from (insert planet) utilized a stolen power sphera, Stealthbot.

"Uwahhh... I'm tired..," Boboiboy yawned before entering his room and flopping on the bed. (which he climbed up for) Flipping over, he stared at the ceiling for a few moments

Boboiboy could feel his head starting to throb. Perhaps it was a result of the mission. He almost failed the mission because his watch started to glitch like when he was unlocking all of his elements. It wasn't counted as normal anymore because he already unlocked all of his elements. There was no reason for his watch to start malfunctioning.

Perhaps I should turn into Ice to sleep faster...  It's not like he would listen much to whatever they're doing in there.

"Elemental Power... Boboiboy Ihhhce....," He transformed into Ice before immediately falling asleep.

[]Elemental Mindscape[]

"I have a bad feeling..," Earth or Tanah said aloud, gaining the attention of his siblings. Light or Cahaya sat on the couch with multiple screens open. Next to him was Leaf or Daun who stopped playing cards with his brother Fire or Api and Wind or Angin to look at their mother figure. The two did the same.

"What do you mean, Tanah?" Lightning or Petir questioned with the slightest hint of concern. Tanah had his hand under his chin with a worried expression. Cahaya sighed and closed all of his windows before standing up and walking to the earth element.

"Tanah's worried about today's malfunction. I'm pretty sure we all felt it as well," Cahaya looked at the other's confused faces. 

The light element sighed, opening his mouth to explain what he meant but Tanah beat him to it.

"There was a wave of energy during the mission when the watch malfunctioned. It wasn't the energy of a new element, it felt... different..," They stayed silent until suddenly a bright white light engulfed their vision.