𝟏𝟐. 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬

She's stunning and I hate her for it

I hate the kiss that happened between us. Absolutely despise the way it made me feel. But what I hate more is Micheal Rossi's hands on her.  Athelia looks at me with something between confusion and anger as I take her hand and push myself between him and her. Her hands are so fucking soft.

"What are you doing?" She says as a new song starts to play.

"Dancing" I say plainly, putting my hands on her hips, fitting there so damn perfectly as I pull her closer. She looks around before looking back at me, a small smile playing on her lips. She starts  moving her hips to the beat of the music, my hands going with them.

•••
Her back meets the concrete wall, my hands roaming her entire body. I open my eyes as my tongue continues to explore her mouth hungrily. Holy shit she's beautiful. The way her back arches slightly against me, the way she's out of breath and blushes in the moonlight. I deepen the kiss, my desire for her stronger than ever before. She meets me with excitement, not longer unsure of herself as her hands go into my hair, tugging slightly on it. I can't help my groan. I hoist her up, her legs around my hips as her heels dig into my ass and her skirt rides up, giving me a chance to hold her ass. I move on to her neck, tugging and sucking on it, no doubt creating marks as she arches her back against me and moans so loud the sound goes to my cock. There is a ring in the distance as Athelia breaks away from me, almost too quick for me to put her on the floor of the alleyway safely. As soon as her legs hit the ground, she checks her phone.

"Shit! Fuck" Athelia looks at her phone, filled with messages and calls from the friends. The back door opens, filling the quiet night with noise and music. A drunk guy comes out, stumbling and breaking whatever is  happening between Athelia and I as she takes it as her chance and goes back inside. Not looking back. The guy looks gives her a up and down look as I bark "fuck off" and head in the opposite direction.

•••
"I love you too" I say as I hang up the phone. Lying on the back and wearing only loose grey sweatpants back in the hotel room. I know that number with Athelia did things to me when after several hours and several jerk offs, I am still hard and craving her. If it were not for the phone call, my hand would be permanently glued to my dick.

Not really my hand I want on my dick but I gotta do what I gotta do

The sound of the key card sounds followed by the door opening as someone calls my name.

"Parker!"
"He's not here you dumbass! He's probably sticking his dick into some chick he met!"

I'd be offended if it weren't exactly what I should be doing right now and not thinking about the gorgeous model a few doors down.

"I'm in here assholes!" I shout, not bothering to get up. Theo walks in, looking all goofy and shit as he jumps into my bed. I don't like sharing crap but Theo and Spencer are few of my exceptions. Spencer stumbles after him, looking a little more fucked up than I do with his messy hair and open shirt and...is that a hickey I see on his nipple? Strange guy.
"What the fuck you two want" I say, taking my pillow away from Theo as he attempts to steal it.

Totally unfazed, Theo replies "you left early. We almost weren't sure if you were alone in here"

"Well I am" Because Athelia isn't here

Spencer throws himself into my bed, missing me by near inches "you fuck" I say

"You ditched us" he takes my pillow from bellow my head as my head hits the mattress "you left! Without us! What happened to trying to be friends with them? You left us to fend for ourselves you dick!"

He precedes to use my pillow as his personal cuddle buddy and Theo mutters something under his breath that sounds suspiciously like "children"

"I didn't realise I was your babysitter" I take my pillow back and gesturing to him, his messy hair and opened shirt I say "you don't look like you needed rescuing either"

Spencer looks down at his body, attempting to button up his shirt "I got hot"

"With who?" Theo asks, smirking. I laugh quietly. Love this kid.

Spencer gives his a middle finger "fuck both of you. With no one." When both of us don't look convinced he repeats "no one"

Knowing well enough that this conversation does not need to be continued, Theo changes the topic and says "tomorrow is the photoshop right?". The first official photoshoot for the campaign. With us and the girls. We're all gonna get pictures taken, solo, together and in pairs. Perfect. Just fucking perfect. Having cameras shoved into our faces seems to be the norm but a photoshoot? We rarely do those.

"Fucking amazing" Spencer says. He gets up and trudges to the bathroom to wash himself and the stench off as Theo calls out "sleep well Cinderella"

"Fuck you both!" comes from the bathroom

HI ALL

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! I WAS IN A REALLY BAD SHAPE MENTALLY . I will try my best to do weekly updates! Sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to get it out and explain the situation. I also wanted to highlight this is fiction and in no way, shape or form do I suggest or approve of some of the actions in this. I also wanted to highlight I am not a professional writer and I do not know all that much about F1 so feel free to correct me at any time!
Again I am so sorry and I'll try to do better!
Please remember to take care of yourselves!
Thank you so much!