Just as he was about to give up hope, he marched out of the mall feeling frustrated as ever and went straight back into his car. Driving out of his spot and the lot, he spotted her sitting on a bench near a fountain outside of another entrance of the mall surrounded by a large group of friends, laughing and joking around as she twisted with hair with a single finger.

Tim took this as an opportunity to park his car as closely as he could to Angela. Rolling the window down, he honked his horn at the group, causing some heads to snap at the noise.

As soon as Angela recognized Tim's car and the driver, she seemingly looked annoyed while Tim singled her to walk towards his car.

Apologizing to her group, she began to walk towards the car while noticing her older brothers angry expression which made her quicken her pase a bit.

Angela approached Tim's car, fighting the urge to roll her eyes when she saw him. "What?" she spat out, crossing her arms and copying Tim's angry expression.

"Don't use that tone with me," Tim hissed, his eyes narrowing as he looked at Angela's dress. "And what did I say about short skirts, Angela?"

"It isn't a skirt, it's a dress," Angela interrupted bitterly, crossing her arms. "And it isn't short. You can't control me, Tim Shepard. Stop following me!"

"Angela," Tim said dangerously, with a low growl. "Get in the car and shut up."

"But-"

"Now!" Tim shouted, clenching his jaw tight as his eyebrows furrowed.

Angela felt her face reddening as she sensed her friends' judgmental stares. She stormed her way into the passenger's seat, slamming the door behind her.

"Finally," Tim muttered under his breath as he started the car. "I don't like the attitude you're giving me, Angela."

"Deal with it," Angela said, her voice trembling with anger. "You're always controlling me."

"Talk to me like that again and see what happens." Tim threateningly said as he stepped on the gas making Angela feel uneasy. "Just because you're a girl don't mean I won't bust your lip open."

Angela gritted her teeth, but she didn't say anything. She knew that arguing with Tim was pointless. She looked out of the window, watching the scenery go by in a blur. She couldn't wait to get out of the car and away from Tim's suffocating presence.

After driving in silence for what felt like hours, Tim seemed to calm down and was now following road rules.

"I won't ever hit ya," Tim said suddenly, breaking the silence. "Just watch your tongue."

Angela felt a mix of relief and doubt. She knew that Tim had a history of making empty promises, but she couldn't help but hope that he meant what he said. "What did you need me for anyways?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"Just need to talk to you," Tim admitted.

"About?"

"Curly."

"What about Curly?" Angela asked, keeping her voice even.

Tim took a deep breath before answering. "I just need to talk to you about him," he said, his voice low.

"Just tell me what's going on, Tim." Angela felt her anxiety rise again. She didn't know what she'd be told about her other brother but she knew it wasn't good.