"...Hello?"

She jumped as i waved my hand in her face and her face had a noticeable blush as she snapped her head away from me.

"A- I apologize i was just coming to wake you up... Class is over"

She traildd off halfway as she looked at the clock before continuing, she seemed to be in a daze as she finished.

"Are you sick?"

She didn't seem to respond as her eyes still seemed to be in space, I gently put my hand on her forhead and it felt hot.

'I should get her out of here, She looks very red and feels hot'

I thought as I carried her bridal style out of the classroom, due to this action teruhashi seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in.

"W-WAIT- what are y-"

"Don't worry I will discuss with the principal when we get there, You don't mind staying at my place for rn?"

I cut her off as I gave her a closed eye grin, she hesitantly gave a nod before asking something else.

"What do you mean by that though? We have class"

'Aww~ look at the cute little blueberry worry about classes, how admirable. Oh why i could just eat her'

I said nothing as I brought her to the office, once there I sat her down on the chair as i discussed what was happening. Thankfully they all understood and let us leave, I had messaged one of my followers to get a car here when teruhashi was in a daze.

'Its a real suprise that they tend to do everything so quick, But am i complaining? No'

Even though teruhashi insisted that she could walk I still carried her to the car, after all it was adorable to see her face flush red and become embarrassed just from the small contact.

"Don't worry I have some of the followers making food, You will be exscused from school for today"

Seeing as I didn't explain the reason why i was doing this teruhashi seemed to sweat and tense.

Teruhashi relaxed as she saw that i wasn't gonna do anything to harm her, We stood right infront of my door and one of the followers were pulling a cart of food i had requested.

"Okay teruhashi, I will explain why i brought you here but please get comfortable"

I grab her hand and lead her towards the bed and signal that the follower leaves, After they left i bring the cart over and hand teruhashi one of the hot meals.

"Woah, these look so good..."

Teruhashi said as she awed at the food, she did a quick prayer before she started eating.

"Okay teruhashi, are you feeling alright? You seemed to be in a daze alot and you were burning up"

Her face flushed a deep red and gulped as she heard this, but nevertheless she answered hesitantly.

"U-um, well Is it wrong to.... Like a girl?"

She mumbled the last part as she looked at the floor, I just rais an eyebrow to indicate i didn't hear.

"Im sorry i dont underst-"

"IS IT WRONG TO LIKE A GIRL?"

She shouts but quickly covers her face as she finished, I just blankly looked at her before I let out a small chuckle.

"Oh heavens no, We may love whoever we love. Why? Do you like someone~?"

I tease her as i poke her cheek, she just looked the other side with a small tint of a blush and a small smile.

(Teruhashi pov)

I let a small smile as I heared y/n tease me, I decided to accept these feelings.

'Maybe I can just forget about being perfect for once... I like the sound of that'

I look back over at Y/n from the corner of my eye and see her making kissy faces, My smile brightened.

'Yeah, Forget about being perfect, Y/n is the perfect one. Hopefully she feels the same later on'

__________________________________

Secrets:

°muzan wanted to wake you up but couldn't as his idiotic 'cousin' called him

°muzan likes Y/n better then douma as Y/n isn't as annoying as her father.

°teruhashi was nervous the whole class period and kept sneaking glances at Y/n's direction.

°teruhashi was hesitant to
Accept her feeling for Y/n

°teruhashi is having a battle with herself internally

°??? Will be revealed in the next chapter

°✿congrats you have earned a question✿
|
|
Who do you wish to hang out with in the next chapter?

A/n: thank you for more than 1.80k reads, I appreciate it so much. As a appreciation I am planning on making a special chapter for any character you all want.
I hops everyone has a wonderful day and stay safe (´。• ᵕ •。') ♡