chapter 16

(A/n - The yandere harem was chosen so you readers better be prepared for some  obsessive behaviours soon )

(Also I keep forgetting that the readers hair will be blonde so If it say's H/c please know I apologize for that mistake)

(Narrator's pov)

Shuffling can be heard as A pink and green duel haired female started to stir awake, opening their eyes they look at the position that Y/n and she was in.

Quickly but gently she untangled hersefl from the blonds grasp and stood up, Her face was a huge shade of red as she squealed as quietly as she could.

'KYAA!! I can't believe I slept with Y/n~san, she looks so kawaii~~'

She examines your sleeping figure and actaully took notice of how attractive you looked, She was about do something but was cut off as the door slammed open. Mitsuri jumps and looks at the figure whom slammed the door open and then back at the blonde who seemed to have just woken up.

"Awww~ how cute, But I am afraid I have to borrow your friend Mother~"

Mitsuri look at the green and purple duel haired girl with a confused look.

"Hm? Oh sure, Is that alright Mitsuri?"

Mitsuri felt butterflies in her stomach as she heard you say her name so smoothly, she nodded so fast that her head could fall of at the pace.

Mitsuri stops and remembers she had to discuss stuff with rengoku and give him something. Mitsuri Lets out a sigh and Gives a apologetic look towards the two females.

"O-oh um, I am very sorry but I actually have to meet up with someone so I can give them something"

Y/n gets out of bed and is infront of mitsuri with a smile on their face.

"Oh don't worry dear~ I could take care of this and let them know"

Mitsuri's face is covered with a huge shade of red as Y/n's face and mitsuri's was so close that it looked like they were about to kiss, But thankfully and unfortunately They were interrupted by a cough.

"Well we should get going now ms.Kanroji~"

Mitsuri gives a nod but before heading over towards yaku she Writes down the info and stuff for the meet up with her co-worker and friend. After giving It to Y/n mitsuri is dragged out by yaku whom had a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

____________________

(Y/n's pov)

It didn't take long to get to the cafe Mitsuri had said to go to, She gave me a picture of a guy with yellow, orange, and red hair. Walking into the cafe, Finding the man was not that hard as he stood out like a sore thumb.

Tapping on his shoulder He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Hello please excuse me but Mitsuri won't be able to attend due to some unexpected Events she has to attend to. Please forgive her absence and My intruding, Now if you must excuse me I have to go"

I make sure to talk as properly as I can and try to make a fast and quick escape but keyword: try. My arm was pulled with such strength that If i was a normal human my arm would have ripped off.

"Oh please since you've come so far why not join me with a meal, Its the least I could do"

I couldn't even say a word As the next thing I knew i was in a chair and a waiter was by my side.

"Hello Mi amor what can I get you?"

My eye twitches in annoyance but Just decided to play it cool, I couldn't eat so I had to be smart about this.

"Oh I'm afraid I-"

"Today we Have F/D{favorite/dish) as a special for today and today only"

I was cut off As i heard the name of my favorite dish I have been craving since I was turned into a demon, I knew so badly I would regret this but I needed that dish.

"OH- i mean oh, I would like that dish please and thank you"

I gave my famous fake smile as the waiter just writes that down and leaves, I look back at the man only to see him staring directly at me.

"What might your name be?"

He said quite loudly, Now that I think about it he is quite loud when talking, I can see why mitsuri is friends with this man. He is loud and when he smiles its like million rays of sunshine's.

"My name is Y/n and you are~"

Hoping to get a reaction I lean forward as I grab my fan and put it infront of my face, but he showed no sign of a change of reaction.

'Pity'

Was the one word going through my head as I get back towards my normal position but instead with one leg acrossed each other, I still kept My fan infront of my face as I watched him introduce himself.

"Hello I am rengoku Kyojuro, A pleasure to meet you Y/n-UMAI"

I almost jumped as I heard him shout, before I could say anything A plate was placed right infront of me and A empty cup. I look up at the person who placed the stuff only to see the waiter, He started blabbing nonsense before leaving.

I slump In my chair As i force my body to eat this food, It wasnt even cooked right which was a huge disappointment. Not only that but Until we're done Im stuck hearing 'UMAI' over and over.

'*sigh* this Is gonna be a hassle'

__________________________________

(Rengoku' s pov)

As I was eating I couldn't help but take a 'few' quick glances over at mitsuri's friend, Her blonde hair was tied into a messy braid, she had this red and black hat that looked like it was melting, the outfit she was wearing was what caught my interest tho.

She was wearing a bright green jacket with a white shirt and a skirt that was a darker shade of the green on her jacket, The fan covering her face as She ate was a bright gold and looked very sharp. Not to mention her Eyes which were rainbows, What a magnificent sight...

I was cut off my ranting as I heard a small but cute grunt, I snap out of my thoughts and make eye contact with mitsuri's friend. I feel Heat rise to my face as I realized I was staring for a long time.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I apologize I wont be able to return as I have school but here is my proportion of pay"

Before I could refuse she put ¥38328.45
($300 USD) and A box on the table before leaving. I felt disappointed as I saw her disappear,  I didn't get why But i wished to hang out with them more.
'Maybe... i could ask mitsuri for her number?'
__________________________

Secrets:

°ALL hashira's work as Teacher substitute's/assistance at PK academy.

°Y/n is a sadistic

°Yaku kept teasing Mitsuri about Y/n and her sleeping together

°mitsuri quickly gained a small crush on Y/n