chapter 9- greetings

<{|·second POV·|}>

"Y/N right?"

Aren greeted with a smile on his face as he looked at the blonde teen.

"Hhm, hello kuboyasu~dono how are you on this lovely day~~"

You place a huge grin on your face as you see him start to be confused at the 'dono' part, but he quickly ignores it which caused your grin to falter but was managed to still keep it.

"The day's going good, you?"

He asked as he sat next to you after getting permission from the two girls.

"Great also i would like you to meet yaku yemeno, Yaku~dono meet aren Kuboyasu"

The two mentiond looked at each other before shaking hands, it was a nice scene but unfortunately it was broken as suddenly there was shadows looming over us. Looking at what was responsible for ruining the scene you see a man with a butt chin and a male with purple hair.

"Hello the name is Reita toritsuka and who may you two ladies be~?"

The purple haired guy who is now known as toritsuka asked with a flirty tone, you and yaku weren't affected by this since  yaku gave a disgusted look at him before grabbing my arm ina protective manner, while you on the other hand just smirk knowing it would be easy to play around with him.

"Ew, don't get so close to Nii~san you perv-!"

She was cut off as he sat down right next to her which resulted in her kicking him off the seat, that ended up making the two other people at the table let out a laugh. He got up before sticking his tongue out at yaku, only to go back to his table as yaku sent him a deadly glare. You look over at the man who had tagged along with toritsuka only to see him staring at you with a blank face, sweat started falling down your face beacuse he was staring for quite a few.

"U-um hello and who might you be?"

You faked a confused look as you asked it, that seemed to smack him out of his daze as he suddenly stands up straight.

"Hello the name is riki nedou might i know how you know my pal aren over there?"

Ok you had to be honest he looked so wholesome as he gave you a smile while also a curious look, you felt a slight tug on your heart. You suddenly grab you chest as soon as you felt it, you had never experienced something like that but just decided to ignore it.

"Hello nedou~dono my name is Y/N it is a pleasure to meet you, i know kuboyasu~kun because he spent the night at the eternal paradise which i own"

He slowly nods his head before looking over at kuboyasu and started to talk.

"Hey, the other's where wondering if you and your new friends were ok with coming to the shop with us"

He looked at us as he finished with a closed eye smile, you squeezed your hand again as i felt the sudden pain again. You had no idea what it was but it didn't feel that terrible it was questioningly pleasant.

"Yes, you two down for going to the shop with me and my friends? If not it is totally understandable"

You look over at yaku to which she nodded her head with what seemed to be sparkler surrounding her.

"Yes, we would be honored to go with you and your friend's"