chapter 1- letter

(ᵞ/ᴺ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ)
It has been over 200 years since the final battle had come to an end, i couldn't help but always give out a grin when I remembered that the two faces of those who killed my father. I kept my own promise, i ended up killing all the surviving demon slayer's while they where all sleeping, yes it was a very dirty move i did, but I didn't care. I promised myself and Muzan~sama i would avenge them and the other demons whom had died. But yet as I heard their cry's, I hated to admit but I felt pity, pity for these pathetic humans.

Now that everyone was dead, I decided to take over my father's cult. Unlike my father I accept both men and female in, plus I don't care about the gender of whom I eat, I only eats peopld whom I deem unworthy, dirty, and who ever is beyond the title of a human. everyone in the world isn't a good person, they just don't exist, but there are quite a good few of people who have crossed the line.  I also had one of my followers look for a blue spider lillie, and they ended up finding it on this thing thry called the internet. Humans have started in advancing in quite alot of new stuff, its quite impressive. I asked them to buy one, with my own momey ofcours, it didn't take more then a day to arrive. After I ate it, I tested if it really worked, yes I did burn the first few seconds but after that It stopped and i finally had conquered the sun.

It was a very beautiful day, the sun was shining and the people seemed to stay in their house's. The peace was nice since all you would ever hear and see where crowds but today was a winter, it was around Christmas time and everyone was sitting inside with family and loved ones. I was always sour at this since I had no one else but my followers to hangout this holiday with, it was quite upsetting since I wished i could have spent it with the uppermoons and muzan~sama.

The other day I had recieved a letter, The letter was asking about going to a school called PK Academy, I would be starting off as a second year for some reason. The funny part was I was over 200 years old yet due to being a turned into a demon at 15, I got stuck with the figure of a 15 year old so I guess schools thought I was a student. I don't get why i get applications for schools, I was going to deny it like the other times but one of my followers, Yaku, whom i am quite close to confessed that she is the one Who signed me up to see if I could go to any school. I appreciated this but she was begging me to go to this certain school.

So alas that is why i have bags of school supplies, i couldn't say no to her. I would start school tomorrow, since a new school year would start and it wouldn't be awkward going in the middle of the school year. I had signed in with my first name but not with a last name since I never had any use of one.
I found it quite uncomfortable when people didn't refer me to Y/N, i mean every member of the 12 kizuki never had a last name, wether it was because they never had one, or if they just didn't remeber it/like it. I was never given a name as a child, I did clearly remember how douma became my father since i had gotten a few memories from him after getting his blood. My biological parents never gave me a name, I was given the name Y/N from who I actually counts as my father. I never liked to think about them, but back to the topic, I was sitting in a cafe. It was very quite, i was the only customer at the moment so it was very empty. A girl with red hair came over and brought three coffee jelly's and some coffee, I can't eat considering I am a demon, So i made it a routine to give her one and then give the rest to some of them to either some of my followers or Yaku.

"Hey, mera~san how about you take one of these coffe jelly's and coffee's? Consider it my thanks for the service, i can tell you are such a hard working person"

I could practically see flowers flowing from her, she sits down and starts to eat the coffee jelly along with sipping on the coffe, she starts telling me about what she has been doing lately and how much trouble it has been at her house. I always considered if I should take her and her family in but thought it was dangrouse, so the only thing i could really do was buy them food. I also send them more then at least ¥24514.90 ($200) though i dont think they found out that it was me, plus They dont know i know their adress so its a win-win.

Suddenly a bell chimed and in came a boy with pink hair, he had these wierd things coming out of his head and they didn't seem to be hairpins considering the sense of technology i got from them. He was about to go pass our table before mera shouted out.

"A-ah, saiki come sit over here"

He turns around quickly before staring at me, I nod my head as he gave a look if it was ok. He sits infront of me before looking over at mera as she took his order, she left to get his order. I took notice that he had quite a liking to coffe jelly as mera told me told many times a person named saiki was always buying coffee jelly.

"Hello, you must be a friend of mera~san. The name is Y/N, its a pleasure to meet you"

I say as I open my fans and put it infront of my mouth.

"Hello, and no i think your mistaken. I am not her friend, I am only her schoolmate. The name is saiki kusuo"

'hmm, so he is the loner type of person. Intresting, i wonder...'  My thoughts where caught off when mera suddenly came over and was about to trip, Quickly reacting I grab the back of mera's uniform shirt