chapter 3-first day

(ᵞ/ᴺ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ)

It was a strange experience last night, kuboyasu only slept for 3 hours before waking up. I was glad I had control of when i need to eat, which the limit to how long I can go with out eating is 1 month.

________________________________
Flashback

I was making tea in one of the lounges or what they called a living room, This is how I usually spend my nights when I am not eating. I turn my head over towards the door as I sense someone behind it, it was aren kuboyasu, he seemed to have just waken up considering his messy hair and he didn't have his glasses on.

"Ah, good morning how was your sleep?"

He suddenly jumps before remembering who you where, he had woken up and was confused as to where he was.

"Good morning to you too Y/N-san, I slept well how about you?"

"I 'slept' well thank you for asking kobuyasu"

As he sits next to me I gave him the tea that i had just finished making, since he must be thirsty. I get up to go get him something to eat out of the little Cubby's full of treats, I usually put little snacks like candy, health bars, chips, and other stuff they like to eat, I allow the women and men to bring their kids her. Grabbing three of the health breakfasts bars I start heading back towards Kuboyasu.

"Hey Y/n-san, thank you for letting me spend the night. But to be honest you seem to be around my age, do you go to school?"

Setting down the bars infront of him I nod in respons to hus question.

"Yes, i do have school. I am supposed to be starting today even though it is the second day after the first day of the school year"

"Interesting, well i wish you luck. Also thank you for the tea and bars, but I have to hurry and head towards my house so I can get ready for school"

He gets up putting the wrappers in the trash and tea in the sink, he was about to go out the door before I suddenly stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder. Due to the quick contact he jumps and looks at me.

"Wait before you leave, how about I get one of my fellow followers drive you home? That way you won't have to walk"

He puts his hand on his chin in a thinking position, before he nods.

"Please, that would be much appreciated. Thank you again"

He bows before A women comes behind him, she starts to lead the boy out to the car I had stationed outside.

_______________________________________
Flashback ends

Right now I was outside the door reconsidering my life decisions as I heard so much people. Even though i live with over 30 members, I still am not good with crowds so that is why i always only come out after midnight since it was the least crowded time of the day.

Putting my hand on the door I swing it open, all of a sudden eyes where on me. I luckly had my fans that my father had passed down to me after he had been defeated. I did enjoy some attentiom but not alot since back then too much attention would get you caught by the demon slayers, but even though they are all dead i still am cautious about how much attention I stick too.

I sat down behind a girl with brown hair, everyone stopped staring and started doing what they previously where doing. Well except for the girl infront of me because she suddenly looked at me from behind.

"Hi, my name is chiyo yumehara. It is such a pleasure to meet you, are you new?"

'She sure does is a curious one ain't she'
I thought with a small chuckle.

"Yes, I am new. The name is Y/N and it too is nice to meet you"

Before we could continue our conversation the person i assumed was our 'teacher' came in.