chapter 23

*Previously*
_____________________
Usually I worry more about study's but skipping calss is worth it if I get to hang out with them...

'Maybe, just maybe I could get used to this....'

*present*
________________

(Y/n's pov)

Not wanting to miss second period I said bye to kokushibou and hurried off to class, Plus I heard from a little birdy that a certain black haired and a pink haired male where here.

Ignoring the words the teacher yelled about me being late I sat at the very back, and whats lucky about that seat is that it was right next to Muzan~sama.

"Why are you staring at me?"

He glared at me as Our eyes made contact, as  I give a wide grin I took notice how my cheeks heated up.

"Hello muzan~sama, How is my favourite master doing~?"

He turns his head to the board and ignored my question.

'Hmph! Rude much'

I put my head down as The teacher rants about useless stuff i already know, I decided to take a small nap. I know as a demon i don't need sleep but Something I had realized is sleeping is quite relaxing.

(Muzan's pov)

I boredly watched the teacher as she talked about all this useless garbage, If i was still a demon i would have killed everyone here...except Y/n, they are the only one here i can deal with.

'I still don't get why i was forced to come here because of that idiot, why did i have to be brought in to his idiotic plan to marry a girl? A girl who seems like a brat the most, If she was to join our 'famliy' i will actaully kill them'

Bored to death i turned towards Y/n to ask her something only to see her asleep.

'Huh? Since when did she sleep?'

I was confused as I remember demons didnt sleep, but I didn't question it further and just looked out the window.

'Please let this hell be over...'

(Teruhashi's pov)

Once the teacher left and class was over I quickly walk over towards the blonde haired womens sleeping figure.

'She looks peaceful when she sleeps- stop kokomi you can't think that, your the most perfect and prettiest girl to exist...but i can't help it...'

It was just me and Y/n, class was over and everyone left in a hurry.

I felt my face heat up as I started to examine her sleeping form, she looked so peaceful and elegant. Oh how badly i wished these feeling would disappear, I must continue to be perfect but she keeps giving me these butterflies in my stomach.

'I should probably ask someone about this, Maybe they would understand better....'

I was too caught up in my thoughts that i didn't see Y/n waking up.

(Y/n's pov)

I wake up to the feeling of someone intensely staring at me, Looking up I see none other than the schools pretty girl, teruhashi.