chapter 22

A/n: sorry If you didn't get to request who to hang out with a character, there will be other chances to pick. I was really excited to write this chapter so I hope you enjoy <3

*previously*

I soon felt arms wrap around my waist as I felt breathing on my exposed neck, A shiver went down my spine as I feel heat rush to my face.

'Oh my... This is gonna be a tough night'
*present*
____________________

(Y/n's pov)

That was a lie, I slept like a baby.

Shinobu was very cozy and warm, and she was also extremely squishy like a plushy. We had woken up three hours ago and we are making breakfast for the others.

It was currently 6 in the moring and school was about to start, The others were currently getting ready while me, Shinobu, kanae, and kanao were ready and about to head out to the car. But we were stopped as I heard someone shout my name, turning it was tanjiro and his sister.

"Hey kocho-sama I-is it alright if me and onii-chan ride with you? W-we missed the bus heh..."

Nezuko nervously let out a chuckle as shinobu and her sisters were gazing at them intensely.

"Alright, I guess its a good thing we have a van after all am i right shinobu?"

Shinobu only gave a nod before going in the car, kanao following the same action. Kanae just let out a small sigh and gave us a smile and ushered us to the car.

"Hey Y/n-chan might i ask you a favor?"

Nezuko whispers as she put her head on my shoulder, Her brother tanjiro was confused but just shook it off and looked as we passed trees.

"Why ofcourse dear~"

Nezuko had a small tint of pink on her cheeks before continuing, what she said made me feel excited.

"Why of course I can, Oh i cant wait"

She gives a smile and sits back down, I liked nezuko because she will not hesitate to go to murder for her loved ones. Last night it took me a few minutes before I started to piece everything together, The people I was hanging out with were the reincarnation of the demon slayers.

It was not a suprise to learn last night that obanai and mitsuri was dating, I could tell he loved her.

"Well here we are~"

Kanae said in a sing song voice as she made jaz hands, everyone got out of the car and got their stuff.

"Well sayonara guys"

"Sayanora"

"Bye bye~"

The three butterfly sisters said and left, It was just me and the kamado siblings.

"Well we should head to class, see ya Y/n"

The two give a wave before they too dissapeared, I could only slump and let a out pout.

"Aw~ now Im bored and lonely"

Just then I felt a figure towering over my form, I stand up straight and look up only to see the previous uppermoon 1.

"Oh hello kokushibou~san"

He gave a node before looking around, his demeanor was quite unusual as looked back at me.

"Um.... So are you going to class?.."

He said in a awkward and monotone voice.

"Eh, No not really. Its kinda shitty anyways, Why?"

He unconsciously clenched his fist before He grabbed my arm and dragged me to somewhere.

The place he dragged me to was a shaded area with rocks littering around.

"Sit"

I blinked at him as he pointed to the spot infront of him, but nevertheless I obeyed.

"So kokushibou-san how have you been?"

*crunch*

"..."

"..."

It went silent as we both heard a crunch, we look over at the bush expecting to see someone come out but instead of a person it was a....

"A rabbit?"

"Awww~"

I couldnt help but awe at the rabbit as it began to head in our direction, It sat right between kokushibou and I.

"...what does it want?"

He awkwardly said as He intensely stared down at the animal before him, A chuckle was heard as I grabbed his hand and put it on the rabbits head.

"You have to show affection to the creature"

Letting go of his hand he was quite displeased with the loss of contact but still patted the rabbit, the rabbit seemed to grow attached to Him as it soon climbed on his lap and layed down.

"Aw~ would ya look at that, He likes you~"

I felt a warm feeling yet again in my chest as I watched the scene before me, Kokushibou was stiff and was awkwardly petting the rabbit as the rabbit snuggled into him. It brought a real smike to my face, he seemed to notice and just like that it was a very comfortable silence.

________________________

(Kokushibou pov)

It was awkward to say the least as the rabbit kept snuggling into me but I noticed that Y/n let out a smile that made my insides turn, what was so special about it was that it was my first time seeing her actaully smile first the first time.

Usually I worry more about study's but skipping calss is worth it if I get to hang out with them...

'Maybe, just maybe I could get used to this....'

________________________________

Secrets:

°Y/n is starting to gain their feelings again

°shinobu thinks Y/n is
A walking human pillow

°mitsuri was upset that she didn't get to say goodbye

°teruhashi is looking for Y/n

°??? Is close by and is watching Y/n's every move

°Nezuko and Y/n are planning
Something quite dangerous

°tanjiro was gonna ask Y/n
If they wanted to walk together to class but realized that their classes might be further apart

°kanao really wants to talk to Y/n

°kanae and shinobu is getting a little too attached to Y/n

°kokushibou thinks Y/n's smile is quite attractive