Chapter 21

*previously*

My brain decided to be a pain right now and decided to make me feel that weird feeling yet again.

'I think im coming down with something.... But how?'

*

present*
________________
(y/n's pov)

It wasn't long until everyone was finished eating, Right now I was helping Tanjiro and nezuko wash dishes.  It was quite until Nezuko started a conversation.

"Hey Y/n-chan what year are you in?"

Nezuko asked as she dried the cup and handed it to tanjiro, Nezukos role for dishes was to dry them while tanjiro put them up and I was in charge of washing them.

"Hm? Oh I'm a second year, how about you two?"

Tanjiro lets out a small laugh as he could practically see that nezuko had sparkles around her.

"Really? Thats so sugoi~, Im a first year along with my brother tanjiro"

I raised My eyebrow to seem interested and Intrigued, A smirk makes it way on my face as I hand nezuko a plate.

"Oh my, I really wouldn't expect you both to be in the same year"

As nezuko hands tanjiro the plate, Tanjiro slightly scratched his cheek.

"Ah well how would I say this... Let's just say my teacher doesn't really like me and from what he told me, He doesn't think I deserve to pass."

Nezuko lets out a pout along with her brother as they both reminisce about their teacher.

"I can't believe he still has a job, its terrible that we have him yet again. Not to be rude but he is extremely Creepy, I really just want to kick him In the di-"

Tanjiro's eyes widen as he covered his little sisters mouth, His face flushed red in embarrassment as he took notice that you froze when you were about to hand nezuko a cup.

"A-ah I apologize f-for-"

I cut him off and Just boop his forehead with a smile, which was 'obviously' a fake smile.

"Do not worry dear~"

And with that a silence enveloped us as we finished the rest of the dishes, During the silence it gave me time to think about their teacher. I remembered that daki was a first year and had a teacher whom was known as a creep too, Thought I don't know the name.

"Hey kamado~san-"

They both snap their heads in my direction, but look back at each other and let out a laugh as they realized their mistake this whole time.

"Oh Y/n, you don't have to call us by our last names. We prefer that you call us by our first name seeing as we both are kamado's"

I gave a nod as I hand nezuko the last dish, Grabbing a towel to dry my hands I continue my question.

"Yes, well its meant for both of you guys. What is this teacher's name?"

They both seemed to tense at this question but answers.

"Well his name Is... Please dont think I cussed but his name he is known for is...."

Tanjiro trails off as he seemed hesitant but nezuko on the other hand Unlike her brother she said his name without the slightest bit of hesitantness.

"His name Is mr.Bitch-sensei but He makes us call Him Mr. Richard which I believe is his first name"

I lean over the counter and bit my fist as I felt a funny feeling in my chest as I watched tanjiro freak out while nezuko just laughed and before I knew it A sound erupted out of my throat. As this sound came out of my throat the room goes silent as I feel multiple eyes on my lauging form.